Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
DEV words: " A few months ago I created a poll and cuckold (where the mc is watching is lover) was not voted, but cheating and cuckold(where you're the one to have the fun) was voted. "

MC fucking the married woman (cheating) while NPC boyfriend/husband watches (cuckhold) was chosen.

And DEV did the exact opposite of the winning option.
:poop:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...but seriously though, while I think it's probably more voyeur than ntr, it has a pretty strong ntr feel since the main character is clearly intended to hate him and desire this girl. It does seem like it was intended to evoke negative feelings more than standard voyeurism.

I think the dev's plan, giving him the benefit of the doubt, was to make it feel more satisfying of cucking that guy. I Don't think it worked out for the best though.

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...but seriously though, while I think it's probably more voyeur than ntr, it has a pretty strong ntr feel since the main character is clearly intended to hate him and desire this girl. It does seem like it was intended to evoke negative feelings more than standard voyeurism.

I think the dev's plan, giving him the benefit of the doubt, was to make it feel more satisfying of cucking that guy. I Don't think it worked out for the best though.
Dev did poll on what patrons prefer. And it does exactly the opposite of what patrons want. Either it was a communication problem (DEV can speak a language other than English) or he did a huge sh.t.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I saw this little NTR freakout going on. So I started clicking posts I'd like to delete and got to 50 posts that I was going to delete. Instead of nuking the entire thread to the ground, I'm going to leave a warning in here. Any more discussion about NTR will be deleted without notice. If any members continue after the post is deleted, we will take further action up to and including thread bans. I have notified the mods and I will be personally watching and checking this thead on a daily basis until this juvenile freakout stops completely.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I get where this story will go, and assuming I'm right, I'll be a supporter. I really like how you went with the MC's backstory, the motivation behind what's to come is something relatable (but so very few act on) to a very wide audience. I'm really looking forward to seeing this develop, and maybe help support along the way.

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
Ok everyone, for sure this wasn’t the first release we were all expecting / wanting but RoyalCandy did some good work with NMS and he deserves time and the benefit of the doubt. I’m sure after a couple updates and bug fixes the game will be looking much better.

Happy holidays everyone.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
....1) This update was small and the only lewd content was of christine and adam.....

....2)Grinding through out the game only to see christine and adam fucking.....

These two points touch on the main issue imho. Only the usual few would bother to complain about the scene if the game design was different. The problem is what usually happens in the early days of the soulless, grindy sandbox design. Lots of busywork for minimal progression, so if the one lewd in the game isn't what people like, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Because of the already rising frustration from the empty door-opening simulator.

That's why I'm a bit confused as to why so many choose to focus on the smaller issue that will be somewhat addressed (non-ntr scenes) and not on the broader issue that isn't likely to be addressed (game design). Just my two cents anyway, it's not like any comments here will change an obviously conscious decision.

Jul 28, 2020
Hey man finally had time to check this game out and i will say that it was a phenomenal experience. Honestly not all games have to cater to all tastes. Let the devs express their creativity because at the end progress always win over conserving status quo anyways. I am confident enough to embrace this new world order with my wife, her son and her boyfriend. I will support this game as soon as i am able. Keep up the good work !

opalix

Aug 8, 2019
hey guys, i seem to be stuck in a loop or something. the mom gave me the household tasks twice now and since i can't use the lawnmower again. (it's only been one days since i trimmed the gras) the game won't let me follow any other path. i am forced to open/knock on her door again and the conversation about the tasks unfolds again. leading to me being stuck in the garage.
Anyone got an idea?

dark5v3n86

May 30, 2019
how its word did i just have to upload it in the game files or did i need a word to enter to unlock everything ?

F074

Jan 19, 2020
What a buggy mess. Every character interaction sends me to one of the phone app screens to puchase skill or the item shop. Guess I'll wait for an update....

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
hey guys, i seem to be stuck in a loop or something. the mom gave me the household tasks twice now and since i can't use the lawnmower again. (it's only been one days since i trimmed the gras) the game won't let me follow any other path. i am forced to open/knock on her door again and the conversation about the tasks unfolds again. leading to me being stuck in the garage.
Anyone got an idea?
Same over here.
After the pool scene for the second time.
Tried not to masturbate in the shower but made no difference.
Still stuck in the shed.
Help!!!
Bug???

Reactions: opalix
Jun 11, 2020
Same over here.
After the pool scene for the second time.
Tried not to masturbate in the shower but made no difference.
Still stuck in the shed.
Help!!!
Bug???
I think since the game is in it's very very early phase, it still has some significant bugs. It's meant to be more of a preview of what's to come, rather then a fleshed out game, for now at least. I recommend you play "no more secrets", from the same author/developer!

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I think since the game is in it's very very early phase, it still has some significant bugs. It's meant to be more of a preview of what's to come, rather then a fleshed out game, for now at least. I recommend you play "no more secrets", from the same author/developer!
NMS allready in my collection of over 850 'pieces of art'.:D
And i'm quite aware of the game's current status , thanx.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Nice game, but the PC screen with the courses keeps popping up, can’t click it away. Needs some work indeed

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Played for about 10 minutes, then the game started looping events I had already played through, before getting stuck in the tool shed without being able to click on anything to get out.

I'll check this again when there's more content and less bugs.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes