Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

moozoo

May 11, 2017
Played for about 10 minutes, then the game started looping events I had already played through, before getting stuck in the tool shed without being able to click on anything to get out.

I'll check this again when there's more content and less bugs.
Exactly the same issue. Going for pizza delivery, same pool events, then stuck at tool shed.

Reactions: jtc
May 9, 2017
To RoyalCandy developers,

Kudos for the new game. I really like your games. NMS was a great game with a good plot. My view of games like these is that they should provide more than just sex. The idea is to immerse the player in the world and lead to emotional reactions toward the characters.
Generally, I am very linen regarding bugs and mistakes as this is part of the process of shaping and developing the game.
My two cents for your consideration: As you have created a universe with NMS, the interaction with players from previous stories is highly welcome as long it doesn't cast shadow on the current characters (Steven's appearance was tasteful and brought up good memories of NMS. Moreover, It shows the psychological growth of the character).
Your homage to Big Brother is delightful as it progressing the plot building our expectations to the way of getting rid of Adam.
Keep on with the good work. Moreover, the more you communicate with the people, the more followers your will attract showing interest in your games.
Finally, speaking only for myself. In case your have a mental block (writer's block), I will be happy to suggest some plots, elaborations, or psychological insights, to move forward. It will entirely up to you to do as you please.

Have a great day,

J.

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
nice game, found some bugs that kept me from progressing, (cassino and the tool shed). will check the game later when it has less bugs, good luck.
and a personal thing, the pizza delivery minigame is a little bit to hard, the space i found out to narrow.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
This game needs a hot-fix, stat! Lots of potential but also a lot of traceback errors. Will be around for the next update where hopefully these errors are addressed.

Chartone

Dec 2, 2017
I feel bad for the developer. They have talent, good renders, solid enough dialogue, and I thought the first half of NMS was excellent. Other very good devs have seen their first game kind of fall apart on the back half, so I was looking forward to seeing what their next game would look like. Unfortunately (for me), it's the stale landlord + 2 roommates motif placed into the design of full sandbox event hunter grinder.

IMO this design is outdated, and more importantly not fun or interesting to play. It's a very similar mechanic to when I look for my car keys, are they in the kitchen? No. Living room? Shit. Maybe in my bedroom? All this does is add "bulk" to the game and make it seem longer. I think that sandbox elements can be well implemented in a game, some very popular games do this. But these free roam sections are very much on-rails, the story takes you to an event, the player moves around and interacts with the characters present. After the event it resumes the VN style. That's engaging and fun. Clicking through a house and trying to find the right time of day plus day of week to move a story along is not. Maybe people enjoy looking for their car keys, who am I to judge?

That said, I'm just some jackass with an opinion. Listening to feedback has its place, but the best games seem to come from when the dev has a clear idea of the game THEY want to make and see it though.

YRS™

May 30, 2020
W
I feel bad for the developer. They have talent, good renders, solid enough dialogue, and I thought the first half of NMS was excellent. Other very good devs have seen their first game kind of fall apart on the back half, so I was looking forward to seeing what their next game would look like. Unfortunately (for me), it's the stale landlord + 2 roommates motif placed into the design of full sandbox event hunter grinder.

IMO this design is outdated, and more importantly not fun or interesting to play. It's a very similar mechanic to when I look for my car keys, are they in the kitchen? No. Living room? Shit. Maybe in my bedroom? All this does is add "bulk" to the game and make it seem longer. I think that sandbox elements can be well implemented in a game, some very popular games do this. But these free roam sections are very much on-rails, the story takes you to an event, the player moves around and interacts with the characters present. After the event it resumes the VN style. That's engaging and fun. Clicking through a house and trying to find the right time of day plus day of week to move a story along is not. Maybe people enjoy looking for their car keys, who am I to judge?

That said, I'm just some jackass with an opinion. Listening to feedback has its place, but the best games seem to come from when the dev has a clear idea of the game THEY want to make and see it though.
Well said

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
Hey! guys can someone help me please,i'm stuck at coffe shop when u have to memorize those recepie of coffes then mom ask you to do a longblack for her but whatever i click on says that's not the longblack....idk what to do
oh before i started the quest i did a printscreen at the menu so i clicked first on the longblack so there is no reason somehow to save a wrong answer....Sorry for my english :D

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I keep getting this bug, it's a great game but it sucks I can't advance and see any of the scenes because of this.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Anyone can share result of this poll?

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019

Update Tuesday 21 - Rejected No More
Good morning guys and gals.
I hope you all had a great time with your friends and family during the holidays.
PLAN FOR 0.2
Some time has passed since we released the first version of the game and it's safe to say that we managed to get an idea of what was the impact of the game and I got to be honest, it was not what we hoped for.
The first version of the game was a complete disaster so for version 0.2 instead of moving on with the story like I planned I will focus more on the things that you didn't liked.
1. NTR/Voyeurism menu:
First of all I want to apologize to all my patrons for Adam content. As I was saying in a previous post in my opinion the Adam content was in the voyeurism category however I understand that plenty of people don't think that's the case, that's why in the beginning of the game there will be a menu in which you choose if you'd like to be able to see what a girl does with her boyfriend, if you choose not to, then you won't be able to see anything no matter the girl.
As for Adam, don't you worry, that's one of MC's job to get rid of Adam because he doesn't deserve Christine. That was already the plan and I'll keep on that plan, however it will not be in this version.
2. Navigation
I saw people complaining about the sandbox, however my patrons voted the sandbox to stay, so I'm sorry to those who wanted a visual novel. It's not going to happen, however I decided to do some major modifications. Beside/instead the door clicking I will add a footer where you can select a room where you'd like to go and also add the Skip Time button there for easy navigation.
3. Grinding
I noticed people complaining about the grinding part. This will be solved. I will lower the prices for some things and also the skills will be easier to improve. Most probably only one course instead of that huge list.
4. Bugs
There are quite some bugs in this first version which I wanted to fix, however for the past two weeks I got really, really sick and was not able to fix those and on top of that, because of the big changes in the structure I don't think the old saves will work with the next version, so that's why I decided not to fix those just yet.
5. Content
For this version I decided not to move forward with the main story, but instead focus on the girls at home. As some of you pointed out, the house is quite boring at the moment. There isn't too much to do at home. In this version I will add more content for each girl and if I have time I'll add content on the mobile apps/computer apps.
For this version every girl will get some content, however your favorite will get more, that's why I'll create a poll for +20$ letting them choose who their favorite is.
Release date
The version 0.2 will be released by the end of this month. It will be a smaller update, but very focused on the things that matter.

enfurnoh

Aug 18, 2020
Wow. Not sure I have found a game/VN than needed a proofreader/editor more than this one.... Nearly every other screen has a spelling mistake or terrible grammar. Ouch.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Wow. Not sure I have found a game/VN than needed a proofreader/editor more than this one.... Nearly every other screen has a spelling mistake or terrible grammar. Ouch.
Man not everyone can speak or write English like a professor of the language. Relax a bit with that topic cause the game is perfectly understood.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes