Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Big Brother 2? Looks promising, not much to see so far. One thing tho: Why does devs waste time on nonsense like "take a poop", "brush your teeth" who gives a fuck about that? Thats a complete waste of time if there are no scences attached. Sandbox things I guess. Could be a decent game in future.

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
Ive had problems crashes when going to peek on Briana in the bathroom as well with the VR Headset, anyone else experiencing something similar?

Reactions: Pinsel

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't understand why stephania's scene from NMS didn't receive the same backlash mom's scene is receiving here. I am no way defending developer for adding that scene but why not criticize stephania's scene?

Atleast mom is in a relationship here. stephania was a slut who had sex with a stranger casually and she knew that stranger was in a relationship. she should have received a lot of hate.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I don't understand why stephania's scene from NMS didn't receive the same backlash mom's scene is receiving here. I am no way defending developer for adding that scene but why not criticize stephania's scene?

Atleast mom is in a relationship here. stephania was a slut who had sex with a stranger casually and she knew that stranger was in a relationship. she should have received a lot of hate.
But that scene was optional no? Also at that point in the game Stephania was established "slut".

BTW I am not trying to hate on her people, she was my favorite girl in that game.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
The only problem i see with this game are the bugs atm , for exemple i cant deliver pizza , it auto rewinds the game to the pool party scene. Also sometimes in random parts when you talk to others in house , it also picks another scene (ex wanted to talk to mom and rachel and it prompted the dialog with mom only )

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
I've done these quests but couldn't get any achievement. Is it bug or I am missing something? All main quests say "You have reached the end of this quest in the current version"
dsada.PNG

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I've done these quests but couldn't get any achievement. Is it bug or I am missing something? All main quests say "You have reached the end of this quest in the current version"
View attachment 954163
Dunno , some sidequets needs exploring , talking with characters at the right time and day , which personally suckes, hated that in BB , passing 1 week ot talk 1 thing is horrible.

Reactions: aba01

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
But that scene was optional no? Also at that point in the game Stephania was established "slut".

BTW I am not trying to hate on her people, she was my favorite girl in that game.
Optional? well if you choose her she will have sex with you and if you choose someone else she will have sex with MC's cousin's boyfriend.

I know she was already established as a slut but she was also one of the LIs in that game. If people consider mom's scene as NTR here people should do the same for that stephania's scene.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Optional? well if you choose her she will have sex with you and if you choose someone else she will have sex with MC's cousin's boyfriend.

I know she was already established as a slut but she was also one of the LIs in that game. If people consider mom's scene as NTR here people should do the same for that stephania's scene.
“No More Secrets” never goes out of its way to show the girls getting fucked by someone else, for example, never show the black dude with the teacher, and if I remember correctly, in the Stephania scene you have three options, to join, to interrupt them or to leave, stay and watch them like a good little cuck was not one of the options.

Besides, the delivery of the scene is important, in this game, it feels like the scene is there just to make the player feel jealousy, so that fits the NTR tag like a glove. thats not even mentioning the whole mess with Natalie.

Last edited:

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Well, I hoped more for a story for the first release that would have been better than adding various other locations, money and stuff. It's more than 2 gigs for the first release but I don't see that amount of content... Anyways nice renders and good job with the models... Still, the game got lots of bugs when using the massaging app... Hopefully, the next version is more focused on the story...

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Well the sandbox is doable i can even ignore it if isn't a freaking grind fest but adding ntr it's to kill a big part of the NMS fan base he gathered. Why add scenes showing then fucking? What is it relevant to the history? That is purely adding ntr in the game.
Nicole already doesn't have a good image but well its the history but adding mom fucking Adam is utter shit and already start in first version that says a lot.
The time used to create that crap could be used alot better developing the history.
If he want to lose a good part of his fan base for adding that its up to him and doing a good job on that but its a shame.
Mim disappointed as hell and already lost me because of that.

For the ones talking about Stephanie scenes, it was 1 scene with 1 LI in the middle game and you could make it no happening and being mc the one fucking her.
Here you are already getting it in the first version, you have even in mom character sheet, the various time you can watch her bang Adam and what they will be doing during sex, pussy, ass, and so on just open her character sheet and see. That tells alot the ntr added in this game and the wasted time doing it.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018

Because Stephania was a random highschool slut with whom main character wasn't close. Obviously main characters mother getting fucked by a guy mc despises gonna sting more. This stuff feels like Eric from Big Brother all over again.

That being said, it's not that big of a deal if main character is not smaller/worse/inferior to Adam and we are not gonna see stuff like this with other characters. Older sister is engaged apparently, I sure hope we won't have to watch her getting screwed too.

I was more disappointed by lack of sexual content other than watching mom getting fucked. Game was in developement for quite a while, dev could have thrown us a bone to make going through tedious gameplay worth it. Because right now it totally isn't.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Good thing I read the posts. Lots of complaints about fake "NTR", related to the landlady/mom fucking her boyfriend. Now, I need to make sure I download this version of the game before the dev eventually removes it from the game because of all the "NTR" complaints. Looking forward to the future of this game.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

About cuckold and sandbox

Hi there guys,

As you know the first version was already released for quite some time already and most of the people managed to make their own impressions about this game.

I also managed to take a look on some forums about this game and there were quite some hate regarding the game being a sandbox and about the NTR. So I want to make this right.

CUCKOLD

A few months ago I created a poll and cuckold (where the mc is watching is lover) was not voted, but cheating and cuckold(where you're the one to have the fun) was voted.

So that's exactly what I was going to do, because in my opinion cuckold is when your girlfriend/wife is doing some nasty things with another man and you see. However I didn't realised that for some of you cuckold also mean that if you're interested in a girl, but she has a boyfriend she's not allowed to do anything with him.

So to fix that in the next version of the game I will add another menu at the beginning of the game where you get to choose if you want to be able to see what the girls are doing with their partners. So I think this should resolve this problem, as for removing their boyfriends I won't do that because my patrons voted they want to have cheating possible. By cheating I mean they want to have fun with the girls of other men, your girls won't cheat on you.

As for Adam, he's your landlady's boyfriend and there is a quest called Man Of The House. That's the quest you get rid of him. Like most of the games there has to be an enemy, well in this game that enemy is Adam.

SANDBOX

As for this part, I'm not sure I want to change it, however I will create a poll for my patrons and let them decide, because most of them supported me for a few months without expecting anything in return and I have to make right by them.

As most of my polls each pledge will have a different score.

Best regards,
Jason

I hope this is good enough.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
From what I read the dev is trying to make a game advertised as strongly appealing to a netori audience, but so far he's only been developing the voyeuristic side of his game? On paper the fetishes would go hand in hand, but netori types usually like the idea of assuming a dominant role, there's nothing dominant about watching a potential love interest suck off her boyfriend.

EDIT: looks like I got ninjad by the dev. At least he's making the voyeur content skippable.

Patan

May 28, 2017

About cuckold and sandbox

Hi there guys,

As you know the first version was already released for quite some time already and most of the people managed to make their own impressions about this game.

I also managed to take a look on some forums about this game and there were quite some hate regarding the game being a sandbox and about the NTR. So I want to make this right.

CUCKOLD

A few months ago I created a poll and cuckold (where the mc is watching is lover) was not voted, but cheating and cuckold(where you're the one to have the fun) was voted.

So that's exactly what I was going to do, because in my opinion cuckold is when your girlfriend/wife is doing some nasty things with another man and you see. However I didn't realised that for some of you cuckold also mean that if you're interested in a girl, but she has a boyfriend she's not allowed to do anything with him.

So to fix that in the next version of the game I will add another menu at the beginning of the game where you get to choose if you want to be able to see what the girls are doing with their partners. So I think this should resolve this problem, as for removing their boyfriends I won't do that because my patrons voted they want to have cheating possible. By cheating I mean they want to have fun with the girls of other men, your girls won't cheat on you.

As for Adam, he's your landlady's boyfriend and there is a quest called Man Of The House. That's the quest you get rid of him. Like most of the games there has to be an enemy, well in this game that enemy is Adam.

SANDBOX

As for this part, I'm not sure I want to change it, however I will create a poll for my patrons and let them decide, because most of them supported me for a few months without expecting anything in return and I have to make right by them.

As most of my polls each pledge will have a different score.

Best regards,
Jason

I hope this is good enough.
My english is not the best but I still feel like you are not sure what is ntr and cuckhold are exactly. And also you are saying your patrons said they wanted have fun with other girls who are in relationship but so far its opposite. Also if you are gonna add a skip option at beginning does that mean it will happen but we wont see it or it wont happen at all?. Also i suggest adding a quick map menu and time skip button. Would make gameplay much better my opinion.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes