Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Can someone tell me because i'm pretty lost
According to the dev, the game's gonna have only Netori (the women cheat on their BFs/husbands with you/ leave them for the MC), but if the MC is a manwhore and fucks up, they gonna cheat on him too, so you have to take responsibility for your actions.

Unless you create an NTR game, these scenes should've never been added. Some devs just never learn. :rolleyes:
Yeah, it's simply not worth the headache and he only risks losing patrons. For a newcomer it's a start, and for a dev who's known to make NTR games it's ok, but for a dev who started with a non NTR project, gaining a non NTR fanbase, it's a noob move to add "proof" of the LIs fucking their BF/husband. Non NTR fans don't like that, and we already know that Christine and Natalie don't play chess with their men in bed lol.

RC should've told us more about MC's dad and why his parents divorced, we didn't need to see the "macho" Adam in action with the mom. NTR is always a delicate subject.

plus your love intrest is Cheating/NTR
She didn't cheat on him, she friendzoned him. Natalie never dated or fucked the MC to call it cheating, she simply went for the rich dude cause a Ferrari is >> a good friend, apparently. She never "sampled" MC's dick to compare it to her current BF's dick (the usual NTR trope), but yeah, she comes off as a harsh bitch who probably cut all ties with the MC after rejecting him. And Christine is his mom, you don't expect her to fuck her son from the get-go or after seeing his dick for the first time, I hope.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
somethings never change. In NMS it was stephania and in this one it was mom. I don't understand why developers used their time in creating content that most of the people here are not interested to see. We know that Mom is in a relationship already and couple have sex but there's a difference between knowing something and seeing it happening.

Developers should understand that people are not here to see sex scenes in the first version itself. Hell Rebirth is one of my favorite games and it had no sex scenes in its whole first season.

Because of that first scene of stephania in NMS i lost interest in her. Please developer utilize your time in progressing the story and not in showing others(or potential LIs) having sex.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
FantasticUser007

• Is there going to be NTR?
    No. I don't plan to add any NTR in the game. Girl are going to cheat on with you and maybe if you screw things really bad are going to be cheat on you, but no NTR.
Cheating:
Having sex with someone girlfriend/wife.

Ntr is either having your love interest used in front of you to envoke feelings of jelousy, rage, etc.
Or you doing that to someone else.

NTR tags is missing, i think :unsure:
I think that you're right with stating that the game right now needs an NTR tag.
Although I'm 99% sure that RC never wanted to actually implement NTR into the game. As he has stated multiple times that
he was not planning on adding NTR to the game.

For right now this is "easy" to solve. I mean the relation that Christine with Adam is fine, some people don't really like seeing/knowing about the interactions between them (NTR). So I personally suggest removing or making it optional.

I think that he just needs to focus on fixing the bugs and solving the confusion about the NTR scenes with warnings or something.
Although he definitely deserves a break so hopefully we will see this happening mid/late January.

Edit: NTR tag has been added so hopefully that will clear the discussion on this thread for now.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
Is it worth making a compressed version for MacOS? I have honestly no idea how many people use that. I have only made Win/Lin compressed versions for most games.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I liked NMS very much, even though it's turned into a fuckfest, but seeing this, as the reason why NMS turned out the way it did, is kinda disappointing.

The whole game feels very generic both in setup and mechanics. We have a looser type MC, a nice older sister, a bitchy younger sister (that's the twist, not the old one being bitchy), a milfy mom, a softcore Eric archetype, a stupid best friend, some girls that seems into the MC but he never noticed. Very generic tropes already, and going into it further it becomes more so. Pointless sandbox clicking to find content hidden behind the "freeroam", grinding with minigames, and an often used premise. Aside from the Natalie thing, and the "talking" fish, this pretty much like BB or MoTH. This might have been a revolutionary game a few years ago, but now it's more like an outdated concept.

In addition to that, there's already stuff like night visits which I guess will turn into the usual groping and sleep sex tropes, borderline NTR scenes (Adam and mom, seriously, fucking unnecessary), stats screen, and I'm sure the rest will come in time.

The only saving grace right now is the graphic quality, the possible cameos from NMS, and the Natalie mystery, which from her character seems like a good riddance to be honest (get rekt by being a breeding cow of some oil baron duh, btw I have a feeling that her boyfriend is the son of that gangster dude from NMS). Unless some miracle happens, I can't see myself following this with every update, let alone supporting it.

Dec 9, 2020
I loved No More Secrets, definitely one of the better games out there, Jeanne best girl!

So dev says no ntr over and over...... first sex scene we get is mom fucking and sucking boyfriend off, thanks for ruining it on first release I guess lol.

Maybe they view this as the MC is not on lover status yet with the mother story wise so it's not ntr, but from a player stand point if they want the mother to be the LI it makes a huge difference, which could have been bypassed if the scene wasn't shown at all and Adam goes away later.

The character also hates Adam, and is interested in his family, so it's not some thing he wants to see, and not once but multiple times because of the opportunity task system, not exactly optional either. 33 extra girls isn't going to do much if the first release was with the mother as main content and then ruined right away with a tag that was stated wouldn't be implemented. (Bait and switch from the get go).

The game just feels like a clone of Big brother/Glamour, and not like NMS, with a money grind implemented.
Disappointing.

P.S got into this nice bug where after you check the massage training on the pc, you log out, go out and try to interact with anyone for a conversation(in this case I went to the pool area to talk to jackie) it plasters the massage training screen back up and blocks out the interaction, you can only click for the conversation to continue but can't click to close that massage training screen, same if you go to the bath to jerk off and it happened again.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm convinced that some of these people, including Devs don't know what true NTR is and make things up as they go. He states that you'll do the cucking instead, but that's not the case so far. Anyways, Imma head out.
In order for your character to do some cucking, his potential targets need to be established as someone else's partners. If the husbands/boyfriends/whatever are nowhere to be seen, it's not netori.

I would prefer any scene that doesn't include the protagonist to have a skip feature, not because of silly ntr PTSD, but because it's pointless filler that could have been described/alluded to instead.

Reactions: Raven Hex and EZ8lt

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I liked NMS very much, even though it's turned into a fuckfest, but seeing this, as the reason why NMS turned out the way it did, is kinda disappointing.

The whole game feels very generic both in setup and mechanics. We have a looser type MC, a nice older sister, a bitchy younger sister (that's the twist, not the old one being bitchy), a milfy mom, a softcore Eric archetype, a stupid best friend, some girls that seems into the MC but he never noticed. Very generic tropes already, and going into it further it becomes more so. Pointless sandbox clicking to find content hidden behind the "freeroam", grinding with minigames, and an often used premise. Aside from the Natalie thing, and the "talking" fish, this pretty much like BB or MoTH. This might have been a revolutionary game a few years ago, but now it's more like an outdated concept.

In addition to that, there's already stuff like night visits which I guess will turn into the usual groping and sleep sex tropes, borderline NTR scenes (Adam and mom, seriously, fucking unnecessary), stats screen, and I'm sure the rest will come in time.

The only saving grace right now is the graphic quality, the possible cameos from NMS, and the Natalie mystery, which from her character seems like a good riddance to be honest (get rekt by being a breeding cow of some oil baron duh, btw I have a feeling that her boyfriend is the son of that gangster dude from NMS). Unless some miracle happens, I can't see myself following this with every update, let alone supporting it.
My thoughts as well. Looks like absolute grindfest busywork bullshit

Reactions: AL.d and EZ8lt

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
In order for your character to do some cucking, his potential targets need to be established as someone else's partners. If the husbands/boyfriends/whatever are nowhere to be seen, it's not netori.

I would prefer any scene that doesn't include the protagonist to have a skip feature, not because of silly ntr PTSD, but because it's pointless filler that could have been described/alluded to instead.
Yeah, I get the gist.
That scene probably isn't "technically" NTR but why is it there? Like what's the point of that scene? To prove that Mom and her boyfriend don't have sexless relationship or something?
It's a new cliché that's going on now. Like we know they're fucking obviously, but some Devs feel that you the player need to have a front row seat. Even if we're planning on cucking Adam, he just seems like a useless character. If anything it's even more of a turn off that the Mom fell for someone so... mediocre.

Falconx69

Nov 18, 2018
I really enjoyed the first game and thought the free roam was well done, but this sandbox style just isn't for me. It's a bit disappointing because you can clearly see the dev has improved quite a few things from the previous game though. One of the main problems I have with most of these sandbox games though (not including grinding) is not knowing if you have reached the end of the content yet. Having a clear episode end is among the strengths of these top games as you know when the content is finished and makes it far easier to go back and try different paths.

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
This game gives me a BB vibe, which i hate.
eww.gif

-Grindfest.
-Creepy MC (yes he masturbates on a picture of Natalie who has turned his down and already has a boyfirend)
-We can see other guy groping and fuck your mom everywhere (and what's next? maybe we can see him fuck her ass, LOL).
I stopped playing this game when i saw that scene.
But good luck dev, i hope your supporters enjoy the game.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I loved No More Secrets, definitely one of the better games out there, Jeanne best girl!

So dev says no ntr over and over...... first sex scene we get is mom fucking and sucking boyfriend off, thanks for ruining it on first release I guess lol.

Maybe they view this as the MC is not on lover status yet with the mother story wise so it's not ntr, but from a player stand point if they want the mother to be the LI it makes a huge difference, which could have been bypassed if the scene wasn't shown at all and Adam goes away later.

The character also hates Adam, and is interested in his family, so it's not some thing he wants to see, and not once but multiple times because of the opportunity task system, not exactly optional either. 33 extra girls isn't going to do much if the first release was with the mother as main content and then ruined right away with a tag that was stated wouldn't be implemented.

The game just feels like a clone of Big brother/Glamour, and not like NMS, with a money grind implemented.
Disappointing.

P.S got into this nice bug where after you check the massage training on the pc, you log out, go out and try to interact with anyone for a conversation(in this case I went to the pool area to talk to jackie) it plasters the massage training screen back up and blocks out the interaction, you can only click for the conversation to continue but can't click to close that massage training screen, same if you go to the bath to jerk off and it happened again.
That's exactly what it reminded me too. From the layout to the opportunity system. It's baffling to me how that horrible grindfest still influences so many creators trying to replicate its (brief) success. It's like we have forgotten it was practically unplayable without cheats and even then a clusterfuck when trying to progress. Not to mention abandoned. There have been so many games since then that are better, both in mechanics and in Patreon turnover.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes