Ren'Py Abandoned Rejected No More [v0.2.2] [RoyalCandy]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Liken

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, I would like to translate your game into Russian, but I can't find the script.rpy, screens.rpy, and other files in the "game" folder. Could you tell me where the replicas of the characters are?

Last edited:

Qtranger

Nov 1, 2019
I'm a little disappointed, I enjoyed the girls especially the mom and older sister. I personally don't mind sandbox, but it is what it is

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
is there any sex scene already? why i saw that theres scene where the landlady have sex with a man?
None that I can remember. It was supposed to be a story about the MC stealing other guys women, so naturally they would already be intimate with someone else, before stealing them away. But people don't understand what NTR really is, so they complained, and the Dev changed the story to a literal wimp that one day gets to bang all the hot chicks, because...god knows really...it'll take a herculean effort to make it believable the MC written the way he is could score any pussy at all, regardless of circumstance.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
It is really disappointing that such an excellent game has been on hold because of limited resources. I fully understand Devs argument regarding the wasted hours but I strongly believe that a VN only version has great potentials and can lead to success.

Reactions: Wince

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here it is ... brand new Android for gaming to get mo bile and fun:
- Rejected No More (v0.2.2) [Cheat Mod + Inc.patch] Apk

• unofficial Android Mod Apk

DOWNLOAD LINK

MEGA
Will the Android port be published? Tired of waiting for at least give an answer.
Thanks for the port.

Yes, please see the link above.

Please see the link above.

Okay guys, I think it's time to actually look through the thread a little bit I also want to point out a few things.

1stly, your acting a little entitled. Tired of waiting? You aren't actually owed anything.

2ndly, the reason why you aren't seeing a bunch of andriod ports for this game is because of the mini games. Alot of extra work is involved for anyone porting over to andriod. 0011 took the time to port this title over to andriod in a completely working capacity. So I recommend giving him thanks along with the Dev Royal for all of their hard work and dedication.
MC has a lot to do for wooing them babes .. yes it is tiresome, yes it is repetitive.

is there content for this game yet? just asking cuz of lack of tags
the game has gotten more complicated and is no longer fun to play.
I had done more than 5 times each work (mowing the lawn, cleaning the pool and working in the coffeeshop even made more than 5 coffees for customers).

But the main quest "This is the man in the house" isn’t finished yet.

There is also a problem in Jackie's "Respect" quest.

Playing on Android.
Version - 0.2.1
Is there going to be an Android version for this?:confused:

Reactions: Lynx-.-x

VladWolf

Mar 8, 2021
royalcandy You should try to upload this game in STEAM like as collegue king do and surely you could win more patreons like the devs of collegue king gain. It's just a recommendations because I think this game is much better in visual than collegue king and in story content of course. please think about that. ;)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy You should try to upload this game in STEAM like as collegue king do and surely you could win more patreons like the devs of collegue king gain. It's just a recommendations because I think this game is much better in visual than collegue king and in story content of course. please think about that. ;)
I need to fix No More Secrets a little bit and do the remake with much more content for this one.
Once I do this I will upload all my three games on steam.
Thank you for the suggestion

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
My opinion is worthless, like someone who played your previous game and made all possible endings.

It's okay for you to want to innovate and expand your horizons, the sandbox is feared by many and I understand, for me it's not a problem, the only thing that left me disappointed was you venturing into dangerous waters (3 cursed letters), killing drowned a fan base that you conquered with your previous game, which in my opinion is an excellent game (it could improve the finals a little).

I haven't played this game here yet, but I'm paying a visit at the moment I write, I liked the current premise, but the "landlady" part of having sex with another guy, and this being something forced, was a kick in the balls before, so I haven't tested it before. But now that it has been removed from the game I can finally test it, and wait for the project to resume in the future, since Dev guarantees that we are safe from this type of content.

My words to DEV are good luck on your other project, I will look at it, and may you have success in your career as a developer. But remember, you already have a fan base, try to please them and win more fans who share the same tastes, pleasing everyone is impossible and will only make you lose what you already have, here in my country we have a saying that says "don't change the bird in the hand, for one that is flying", play for sure. Good luck DEV and kept up the good work.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Indeed, take your time. Don't be dissuaded by the anti-open world crowd though if you're set on making it open-world. There's a large audience out there that simply wants, "click next and see titties, the end" in all their adult games. If that's not your crowd then don't worry about them. Unless you're making a game solely based on your highest-paying patreon's opinions, make the game you want to make.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Three things. 1} Wish the Dev would work on this some more as well as on No More Money. He's really good at this. 2} Wish he would have kept his original concept, it sounds like it would be better than what the idea is for it now. 3} People need to stop whining about NTR. Don't like it, don't play the game. Let those of us who don't have a problem with it enjoy the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1621400255195.png

Word of caution: this game be on hold ”cause Mc still slow coming out of rejection.
Also the laborius intricate maze of actions with minute increments in affection
dragging game play to unfulfilling heights.
Can someone please show me the landlady?

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes