Collection Video Rekin3D Collection [2024-05-30] [Shark3D/comandorekin]

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Oh, didnt see that. You have already done everything, there is nothing to add
yea unless there have been newer sound edits since then. but most of the new stuff already has sound so i dont think there have been any edits for the newer stuff
also small reminder to the mods that it would be cool if they added them to op as it easily gets lost in the threads pages.

Reactions: rqlvt
Aug 11, 2021
Just to make sure we're on the same page, RaidenZ the stuff from #165 is in interpolated non-original video quality correct?
Also rutivek, the stuff you posted today is in 4k original video quality?

also small reminder to the mods that it would be cool if they added them to op as it easily gets lost in the threads pages.
#165 is already in the OP as "Rekin (Only Sound Ver.)"

Last edited:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Just to make sure we're on the same page, RaidenZ the stuff from #165 is in interpolated non-original video quality correct?
Also rutivek, the stuff you posted today is in 4k original video quality?
yes they are all interpolated videos provided by moreframesandpixels here.
he might do updated ones again once he has caught up with this thread. think he has new software and is using a new encoder. however due to how they are encoded (AV1) i am personally unable to make audio edits for them as i have before.
I wanted to do it a couple days ago for the new yeero interpolations but loading them up in my editing software shows them with very grey colors (assuming thats how it saves file size by getting rid of most color and then applying some kind of color filter over the final product)

#165 is already in the OP as "Rekin (Only Sound Ver.)"
ohh thank you i must have missed that lol. well i will probably take it off my mega in the coming days then

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
I don't think #165 includes any of 2022 videos and the end of 2021
it only includes videos with non original sound i think everything past that point already has official sound and most people like volkor or evilaudio seem to have stopped making alternative edits for those newer vids. unless i missed something

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
so basically, for OP, official 4k content ends with Aunt Cass X Were anim from 2021-10-31

UPD: I have the last 2 anims for 2021, and with all your links, we are still missing 6 videos from 2022 rutivek

Last edited:
Reactions: rqlvt

jdods13

Nov 16, 2022
View attachment 2169775

Overview:
Rekin3D, or Shark3D, formerly comandorekin, is a 3D artist who makes short and a few medium-length animations with characters from video games, such as Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Resident Evil, NieR, Metroid, Fallout, etc. He makes a lot of furry and bestiality with large male sexual organs.​

Updated: 2022-11-14
Artist: Shark3D - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: up to 4K
Length: 180+ animations (24min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
Torrent (2022-11-15)
Collection: - - PIXELDRAIN
Widow Project: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
2021-09 update: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
2021-10: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

2022-11 update: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Rekin (Only Sound Ver. Edits): - - MEGA - -

Thanks rutivek for sharing the content.

View attachment 1004589 View attachment 1004582 View attachment 1004580 View attachment 1004583 View attachment 1004581 View attachment 1004579
Hawt!