Collection Video Rekin3D Collection [2024-05-30] [Shark3D/comandorekin]

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
That ship long since sailed for me. I enjoy watching women get railed by horse, wolf, and purple lizard dongs, but nothing would make me happier than to take their place.
Wolf and lizard cocks do nothing for me sadly. Horsecocks are the best, but even then, looking at your sig for example there's exceptions.

This one for example is kinda meh. No details and it's too smooth.
1692694633211.png

This on the other hand, is much better.
1692694878790.png

Apr 8, 2023
Wolf and lizard cocks do nothing for me sadly. Horsecocks are the best, but even then, looking at your sig for example there's exceptions.

This one for example is kinda meh. No details and it's too smooth.
View attachment 2869446

This on the other hand, is much better.
View attachment 2869453
Yeah his horse vids tend to be better when you don't see the whole dong. The balls are kinda weird on the bottom, but in the Mercy one and Hinata, it's amazing. I don't think he's found the "magnum opus" version of the horseguy yet like he has with the werewolf. Because everyone who does ww content uses that model cuz it's incredibly hot.

Reactions: Zukie84

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP UPDATED

I didn't have the time to figure out what was missing from his current folders, so I just uploaded everything. If someone wants to sort all his old stuff to check and make a full archive, then be my guest.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
on the one hand, I agree with splitting normal and furry, but on the on the other hand - hooly fuck i'm mad you wiped my latest 2 updates and ppl have to download fukin 8gb for 2023 content :mad:

AT LEAST when you do shit like this, don't touch current year, same again as with Gifdoozer....
i restored old links

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Due to totally unexpected update from Mr. rf96, had to make an urgent Follow-up :p
so you all mf don't have to download 6gb of stuff for 6 August vids

Separated Furry and bestiality from the rest of the stuff - as artist does
Merged 2019-2022 updates into one - all updates from rf96
Merged 2023 Jan-July updates into one - two my updates
Added 2023 Aug to Sep11th anims and pics - Separate link for those who already has everything before
+ 2019 to 2023-09-11 collection compressed - from rf96 as well

1.gif
Artist's archive was missing all Bestiality vids + separating Furry is very useful for those who's not into it
I still did one link for both for August update, but it's in separate folder so you can 2 click wipe it out

daddy_zzz10

Sep 14, 2023
Hello friends. :)
Excuse me but, do any of you have these 2 videos? :giggle:

If you would be so generous as to share it with me, I would appreciate it with all my heart. :love:

-Lady Dimitrescu X Horseguy 4K
-Lady Dimitrescu X Horseguy HD

(The only thing I could find is a Twitter link, but the video doesn't look very good) :cry::cry: F