Collection Video Rekin3D Collection [2024-05-30] [Shark3D/comandorekin]

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
UPDATE!

Ashley.gif Nun.gif Selena.gif

AudioRemux / GDrive mirror

This includes everything up to today, including all animations / renders not in OP. (that Ashley animation is so hot :love:).

I also remuxed a lot of audio. I added a few that weren't in the OP, which appear to be interpolated. :unsure:
I remuxed to original files only, so no quality loss.

I added a separate link for remuxes. Audio designer is tagged at end of file name if I knew who created it.
If it says 'multiaudio', there are multiple audio tracks. Right click in video player to select audio track.
If it says 'reencode', it means I had to reencode in video software, because audio designer dicked around with the speed of the animation. Reencodes were rendered at same / higher bitrate using original files, so there should be minimal or barely noticeable quality loss.

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Rekin is going somewhere that I wasn't expecting

I get the horseboys, I can imagine them being close to Taurens from WoW, and werewolfs are werewols...

But idk how to feel about that furry stuff :FacePalm:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Rekin is going somewhere that I wasn't expecting

I get the horseboys, I can imagine them being close to Taurens from WoW, and werewolfs are werewols...

But idk how to feel about that furry stuff :FacePalm:
I agree. I deleted the bunny / furry girl stuff personally, but I don't think he's done animations like that for awhile. I very much like the beast/werewolf on girl thing, though. That's super hot to me. Horsedude stuff I can't help but just laugh at.

Also,

Newest anim.
NOT Rekin, and definitely not my thing at all. But, you can't argue the animation quality is solid.