Collection Video Rekin3D Collection [2024-05-30] [Shark3D/comandorekin]

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
There is this one animation of a Werewolf fucking Ashley that is licking/kissing her face. Is there a tag for fucking while sticking their face/tongue, kissing/licking their faces like that, or is that an incredibly niche thing?

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Tags for current F95 version are limited, but you can find the list of new tags for future forum update here
If none of the things you listed above are on this list, you can suggest in the same discussion

But in general, kissing/licking is very hard to animate, very few artists can do that properly
Oh I know. And I'm not looking for a specific tag here on F95, just a term, tag or maybe a fetish or community or keyword that I can look for where I can find similar, specific, type of content.

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
there is a new one pretty recently so that one is probably in the latest update. the first one should be in the original main collection link as its one of the earlier animations
I'll Wait for the new one then. Thanks for the clarification

Nighty31

May 29, 2020
Is it some kind of tradition for this site to post unusable magnet links and invalid torrent files? EVERY SINGLE TIME i tried to download though Torrent, so i could actually know and choose what i'm downloading exactly, i was greeted with "Invalid torrent file" error message.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Is it some kind of tradition for this site to post unusable magnet links and invalid torrent files? EVERY SINGLE TIME i tried to download though Torrent, so i could actually know and choose what i'm downloading exactly, i was greeted with "Invalid torrent file" error message.
Problem's on your end.

• Angry
Reactions: Nighty31

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Here's a final little update
Untitled-1.gif
It contains a bit of stuff from this month before archive pass was reset. Some weird furry shit, but a couple of good ones with Loba / Wattson. I'll probably sub again later in the future. :)