Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Any idea if there's a hack / debug option for free camera? The rotational camera is a bit limited.

Last edited:

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
quick question, fellows. Anyone know the order of the series for a newcomer here?
I never really try this game before when it first came out, but I'm curious ofc.
Where should I start first?
What are the other games of this serie?
- Chronicles of Alexstraza (a multi episode story line):
- Chapter one Episodes 1-5
- Chapter two Epidosed 1-3, Epilogue and Prologue (play order is EP1, Prologue, EP2, EP3, Epilogue)
- Tales of Azeroth (individual stories with some connecting characters, order is irrelevant)
- Archmage Alori
- Blue is Better
- Lewd Red Riding Hoof
- Joyous Reunion
- Rekindling of the Red (in production)
- XXXmas episodes (short individual stories doen around Christmas, order is irrelevant)
- XXXmas 1-6

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
Hi! Guys, what i have to do after scene with orc-veteran? I only found some coocking book. I guess its need to distract guy in store near the town gate, but how?

Scratchakay

Jan 9, 2019
Later, i must rewrite everything on the wikia, Auril change details in the game (and this is logic) but my time is pretty restrained. (I work on an other website, i must rework all the front of it and this is fcking lame.)
So, if everything is good, during the week-end maybe ?

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Okay here is what I found out.

Now when you talk to Capitan Black (Where the Worgen + Girl is) they will go up and have a scene there. Unlike in the previous version, you can now however not interact with them. To get them to move to open the chest, you take the firewood (same room as the capitain) and use it on the Fireplace. I don't know what the logic behind this is but it took me quite a while to figure out.

Afterwards, they fuck off to the nudist beach. Yes, there is a beach now. It's when you go down to the dock you just follow along the coast, it's guarded by a goblin.

Anyway, after they left go and attempt to open the chest, you will fail and talk to the admiral again.

He will tell you go to go the said nudist beach. Turns out it's members only. To get a membership, you obviously go now to the shopkeeper tauren (where the horse dildo is that we might need in a future update to trade with the knot dildo draenei) and walk upstairs and in the 2nd room where 2 fishing rods are you find an Coupon.

Now go to the restaurant but not where you show the image off (you don't need to show it off anymore btw, it just works now) and go to the right instead. There you will talk to the human bartender and use the coupon on them. Logically, you will find the Membership inside the fish. Proceed towards the beach and yoink the key while they are fucking their brains out.

Before you leave tho, you see two female draeneis chilling. Go to the free spot and interact and you will see a sexy Garrosh post a note. Haven't figured out anything with it yet, probably missed something.

After you got the key you can now open the chest. The capitan will tell you to go find termites to sink the ship. Now where the fuck are the termites?

At the entrance to the city if you were to leave it (where the entry was blocked), move to the right towards the swamp where the 3 dudes stand. You will find next to a tree a little hill, those are the termites. Use the bottle on them and move to the ship.

At the docks stand on the tiny extension plank towards the left, yeet the termites and get fucked by the taurens. The Worgen later appears and that's currently the end of the version.

Additional notes:
You can now continue after the orc has been sent with the hearthstone away. You go back to the room where the female bloodelf was that changed your outfit for a nice little scene.
The room you can only enter by jumping by the roof is still useless
The 3 dudes with octopus masks are still not doing anything
The 2 Nightelves still don't do anything, however, the cave next to them has a fire now. Beware, you can literally get stuck in the wall there and not move out without noclip or something.
Other than that I haven't seen anything particularly new.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
"Zug-zug! Are you tired of drowning? Want to swim good, like naga? Swimming instructor ZTUrghead! At your service! Girls of all races welcome! Lessons every evening at the beach. NOTICE: female only. Me not that kind of orc". is what the sign says. No idea how to turn it into evening.

Also, after you return to the female bloodelf she gives you a lockpick that I haven't found an use for yet.

Xelantrop

May 14, 2017
I laughed my ass off when she threw that little bottle full of termites and the ship instantly sunk.
If it can help anyone, you can actualy interact with the fire in the cavern near the 2 night elfs, but I have no idea what it does.

Last edited:

Trojaner15

Sep 8, 2017
Okay here is what I found out.

Now when you talk to Capitan Black (Where the Worgen + Girl is) they will go up and have a scene there. Unlike in the previous version, you can now however not interact with them. To get them to move to open the chest, you take the firewood (same room as the capitain) and use it on the Fireplace. I don't know what the logic behind this is but it took me quite a while to figure out.

Afterwards, they fuck off to the nudist beach. Yes, there is a beach now. It's when you go down to the dock you just follow along the coast, it's guarded by a goblin.

Anyway, after they left go and attempt to open the chest, you will fail and talk to the admiral again.

He will tell you go to go the said nudist beach. Turns out it's members only. To get a membership, you obviously go now to the shopkeeper tauren (where the horse dildo is that we might need in a future update to trade with the knot dildo draenei) and walk upstairs and in the 2nd room where 2 fishing rods are you find an Coupon.

Now go to the restaurant but not where you show the image off (you don't need to show it off anymore btw, it just works now) and go to the right instead. There you will talk to the human bartender and use the coupon on them. Logically, you will find the Membership inside the fish. Proceed towards the beach and yoink the key while they are fucking their brains out.

Before you leave tho, you see two female draeneis chilling. Go to the free spot and interact and you will see a sexy Garrosh post a note. Haven't figured out anything with it yet, probably missed something.

After you got the key you can now open the chest. The capitan will tell you to go find termites to sink the ship. Now where the fuck are the termites?

At the entrance to the city if you were to leave it (where the entry was blocked), move to the right towards the swamp where the 3 dudes stand. You will find next to a tree a little hill, those are the termites. Use the bottle on them and move to the ship.

At the docks stand on the tiny extension plank towards the left, yeet the termites and get fucked by the taurens. The Worgen later appears and that's currently the end of the version.

Additional notes:
You can now continue after the orc has been sent with the hearthstone away. You go back to the room where the female bloodelf was that changed your outfit for a nice little scene.
The room you can only enter by jumping by the roof is still useless
The 3 dudes with octopus masks are still not doing anything
The 2 Nightelves still don't do anything, however, the cave next to them has a fire now. Beware, you can literally get stuck in the wall there and not move out without noclip or something.
Other than that I haven't seen anything particularly new.
i cant find the termites, which tree you mean and which hill?

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
i cant find the termites, which tree you mean and which hill?
Stand in front of the entrance where the carts blocked the ways. Just walk to the first tree on the left and it's a tiny hill, honestly you can barely tell it's an Termite hill. Probably due to brightness lol.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
After checking out the fire in the cave, after progressing a bit you can interact with it but nothing happens. I imagine it's a bug or that you need to use an item on it which is bugged. Could be a trigger, but after checking everything haven't found anything. Same with those swim lessions.

Scratchakay

Jan 9, 2019
Not buggy or something like that' for the swimming lessons etc .. this is for the next update, Auril said it on the forum (y)

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes