156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The game looks really good and has potential but no save game feature.... is it's biggest downside atm kek
And I don't see that changing. These games have had no save feature for some time now. Something about it taking too much time and/or effort for the dev to implement. It doesn't bother me too much as these games can generally be completed in a single sitting. And the addition of a gallery in this game and the previous one eliminates the need for a save feature for the purpose of revisiting scenes. Or at least it would if they actually include every scene there is to see.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is there's any walkthrough for this game ??
Or Save file to unlock the gallery ??
There is a wiki with a walkthrough, but it's still being worked on. The game does not have a save feature, so no save files to give out. There is a gallery with some of the animations in the game already there and unlocked. I expect this gallery to be filled and unlocked as you go when when the game is done.

robs

Aug 13, 2018
Hey does anyone know how to interact with the orc on the hill?
In the previous version you could interact with him now I can’t get it to work

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
The improvements from previous games are noticeable but I can't help but feel that this is so much wasted potential. If you already have a world where you can move freely and have an inventory then it should be expanded on. Add multiple wardrobes, have basic stats (not for combat but for sex or social) have random encounters or any kind of player driven progress outside of the linear story

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is it possible to continue from a "save" of an older version of the game?
Please at least read the last page of the thread next time. It's been mentioned multiple times that the game does not have any save feature.
Is it possible to turn on a console on for this version?
I believe the console needs to be enabled first. Don't know the details. Maybe once the game is done someone over at 420chan will do it again.

Reactions: Vaqt

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Speaking of Twitter, I wonder if will be added soon. As far as I know, it's not from the previous episode.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
The improvements from previous games are noticeable but I can't help but feel that this is so much wasted potential. If you already have a world where you can move freely and have an inventory then it should be expanded on. Add multiple wardrobes, have basic stats (not for combat but for sex or social) have random encounters or any kind of player driven progress outside of the linear story
There's typically plenty of non-story encounters in these..

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes