dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Has he gotten better at optimization? Last time I ran this it was extremely laggy compared to what it should have been.

ratdevil2

Dec 21, 2017
Does anybody know how to get this one? Don't know if it may be bugged, or if I have to do something to interact with the Draenei at the beach, but one also despawns when I trigger Zurghed.
So its actually the two elves on the other side of the map back by the lake. Then you have to find the troll's house which is the one in theback-alley where you have to go up many stairs, he is out on the balcony. He will lose 3 pages you have to find, haven't looked for them, let us know if you find them :p

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Anyone been able to figure out the next to be continued scene? Haven't found anything as of yet while I found all the already previewed content.

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
Just to be clear. The pink haired draenei IS NOT RUBY. At least not until her personality didn't take a of 180 degree change since her episode.
I thought the same lol
btw. is it me or this version has some lightning issues? Its too dark i think

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
I notice in some of the promo clips on her twitter Alex has an exposed outfit while shes running around. It there a hotkey or something to change her outfit?

No.Name00

Jan 6, 2018
I notice in some of the promo clips on her twitter Alex has an exposed outfit while shes running around. It there a hotkey or something to change her outfit?
No, or at least not now. The twitter videos are wip stuff, so they are changing as the development advancing.

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017
There is no console in the new version, so by unlocking it, I share it with everyone.
Rekindling of the Red 0.5b with unlocked console
Run through shortcut-OST_Game.exe
Console Call Button ~
;)
Need i UE4 to open OST_game?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
How do you start the Hemet questline? I can't find the drawf anywhere.

EDIT: Drawf boy is in one of the THREE cellars, it's the one in the district with lots of open doors. Just look right in one of the corners. Afterwards you'll need to find the troll in the 3 story house with the single human female standing outside. Pages will blow away, one page is on the gallows, one page is behind locked gates, go up some stairs near by and you'll see 3 boxes, jump on those and hop over the wall and you'll find the other. Other one is a building opposite Jaina, fapping draenei holds it. Enjoy scene and return to Hemet for the finish.

Last edited:

LanaP

Oct 22, 2019
There is no console in the new version, so by unlocking it, I share it with everyone.
Rekindling of the Red 0.5b with unlocked console
Run through shortcut-OST_Game.exe
Console Call Button ~
;)
Is this for "free" camera or just faster walking? ;)

Reactions: Scratchakay

pubub

Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know how to join in the beach? I have the invitation, but I try to use it on the goblin, but it didn't work and when I interact it by myself the goblin says "Only for members". I'm getting stucked in captains quest because it.

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
Hi, everybody, I learned how to get console access to all the games on UE4 and many games on UE.
How do I do that?
Download UniversalUE4Unlocker
Unpack the archive to an empty folder, such as a desktop. The IGCSInjectorUI.exe application on behalf of the administrator! After that you press the Select button... and select a game process. Then you click Inject.
In Windows 7, the injector may not work.
Example commands.
Most importantly: toggledebugcamera: enables/disables the game debugging camera

Click BackSpace to delete debug information, if any

Mouse wheel to change speed

Use WASD for movement, Q / E for up / down

: Use <and> to change the field of view

slomo: game speed, default slomo 1
fov xy: value for fov value xy, e.g. fov 40
Pause: Pause / pause game
playersonly 1: (some games) pauses
playersonly 0: (some games) pauses the game
Some commands that work in an open console episode do not work with an injector console.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Hi, everybody, I learned how to get console access to all the games on UE4 and many games on UE.
How do I do that?
Unpack the archive to an empty folder, such as a desktop. The IGCSInjectorUI.exe application on behalf of the administrator! After that you press the Select button... and select a game process. Then you click Inject.
Example commands.

Some commands that work in an open console episode do not work with an injector console.

Somebody upload Blue is Better with console

Cityboy173

Jan 7, 2018
How do I do that?
Example commands.

Sadly does not work with:
Whorecraft: Episode 3 (UDK / UDK3 ? , Game)

But works with:
Archmage Alori - Tails Of Azeroth
Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series

Note: I only tested the three up there. (can be work with other UE4 Games)

Totally awesome. Big Thanks :D

Last edited:
Reactions: tungstenwarrior
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes