iliidan

Jul 27, 2017
DK scene is where they stood initially, next to the gallow, and if they aren't (after you found the potion where the draenei is) they are inside of the hole right behind where they stood. Just drop down and you find the draenei on a seat.

Honestly so far this game isn't really the most exciting one. The scenes are kinda meh.
There is no one in the cave after picking up the potion. There is only one dog. What have I missed?

useracc8763

Nov 29, 2017
supposedly too much for a single person
Maybe hire a second one? Honestly its the same with every developer, some make tens of thousands of dollars per month but refuse to share it to speed up the development. But people get what they pay for, and it seems people are quite happy paying monthly for games that take years to come out of beta or even alpha.

Reactions: chuck66

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
Can we have Sylvanas f,ing Bolvar in icc? Thanks for considerating the beneficial impact for everyone. Youtube link pp ready ->

like an amazonish position bolvar sitting on the throne sylvanas riding

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Maybe hire a second one? Honestly its the same with every developer, some make tens of thousands of dollars per month but refuse to share it to speed up the development. But people get what they pay for, and it seems people are quite happy paying monthly for games that take years to come out of beta or even alpha.
I think there used to be someone else responsible for the save system, but apparently Auril didn't like working with that person. I'm not really sure about this, so don't quote be on it, but I do remember something like that being the case.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
maybe it’s worth adding links to other games of the developer here? Just for convenience.

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
I think there used to be someone else responsible for the save system, but apparently Auril didn't like working with that person. I'm not really sure about this, so don't quote be on it, but I do remember something like that being the case.
As far as I can remember, a programmer she knew was working on his project. Something like a shooter that resembles a mass effect.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
For the betrayer scene finish the quest with Ripsnarl, at the end you got a treasure map, you can loot the skull of Guldan in a chest near the lac where the Orc was against a pole (if you have finished Jaina quest.)
If you got it, go to the port and jump directly in the water at your left, swim and after you join the little beach, continue in this way, you should find a little path. (At this moment, you need the 1st ability, you need to burn ivy).
After reach this, you must see an altar, use the skull of Guldan near it.

For DK scene i search the last step ..
Ok correction I jumped in the water and went right then I found the cave half-in the water and the altar but I am still not sure how to get the skull as the orc won't spawn...

Last edited:

rick kyle

Nov 1, 2017
so i got the 1st skill how to i use the skill on the vines
bcs E doest work And I is not either

and i havent found the chest yet

i cant finish jaina quest bcs the orc wont showed up

see
1573151672939.png

also i couldnt found the potion on the basemwnt where is it?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes