Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
Is there Another walkthrough apart from the wiki one?
Haven't been updated in a while and don't wanna risk missing some scenes/content.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
as always thanks to 420chan

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
as always thanks to 420chan

Here are the Patch Notes:

Rekindling of the Red v0.6b - 31.10.2019

-Mana-heart now tracks progress in the inventory screen and unlocks first ability after enough cum is consumed (only first ability available for now)
-Added scene with goblin bartender on the beach
-Added scene with The Betrayer (requires first ability, fire breath, to find)
-Animation with the movie script reading draenei is now complete
-Added scene with death knights
-Added scene of Captain Black punishing his promiscuous daughter

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
Eight years later, Auril realized the spells, maybe 10 years later she'll add a combat system?:LOL:

Reactions: Varisha

Scratchakay

Jan 9, 2019
how to find and activate this Betrayer and death knights scenes?
For the betrayer scene finish the quest with Ripsnarl, at the end you got a treasure map, you can loot the skull of Guldan in a chest near the lac where the Orc was against a pole (if you have finished Jaina quest.)
If you got it, go to the port and jump directly in the water at your left, swim and after you join the little beach, continue in this way, you should find a little path. (At this moment, you need the 1st ability, you need to burn ivy).
After reach this, you must see an altar, use the skull of Guldan near it.

For DK scene i search the last step ..

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
DK scene is where they stood initially, next to the gallow, and if they aren't (after you found the potion where the draenei is) they are inside of the hole right behind where they stood. Just drop down and you find the draenei on a seat.

Honestly so far this game isn't really the most exciting one. The scenes are kinda meh.

Reactions: iliidan

useracc8763

Nov 29, 2017
a chest near the lac where the Orc was against a pole
There's no chest. I run like 3 times across all of the map and I can't find this stupid skull of Guldan.

Just had a bug and couldn't leave the inventory, had to close the game. Fuck not haven a save function, the single basic thing that software has since 20 years. Maybe it will be worth playing in 2 years and there are people paying for this every single month, blows my mind.

Last edited:

Big Wallas

Feb 15, 2018
I think i have a bug cause first when i want to pick up the potion where de dranei is i press "e" and nothing happens and then when a fall trough the hole i cant use the stairs or open the door at the end of the cave. Anyone have the same problem?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
For the people asking about a save feature. There used to be a save feature in Auril's games, but that was scrapped since Archmage Alori I want to say. Reason for it was that it's supposedly too much for a single person to implement or something to that effect.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes