yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Patchnotes for 0.50b

-Added the Admiral Ripsnarl scene on the pier to conclude Captain Black's quest (for now)
-Added a scene featuring Alexstrasza and a certain pink haired draenei with one of the most wanted orcs (use beach chair)
-Added a quest helping Hemet featuring 2 new scenes (enter open basement hatch in town)
-Added progress bar for mana gained from being cummed in and 3 unlockable abilities (no content yet

From 420chan

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
Last few donors stopped due to the trash updates, gonna be lucky to get one this soon

ratdevil2

Dec 21, 2017
Here they are from 4chan

Last edited:

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
-Added a quest helping Hemet featuring 2 new scenes (enter open basement hatch in town)
Does anybody know how to get this one? Don't know if it may be bugged, or if I have to do something to interact with the Draenei at the beach, but one also despawns when I trigger Zurghed.

No.Name00

Jan 6, 2018
Just to be clear. The pink haired draenei IS NOT RUBY. At least not until her personality didn't take a of 180 degree change since her episode.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Does anybody know how to get this one? Don't know if it may be bugged, or if I have to do something to interact with the Draenei at the beach, but one also despawns when I trigger Zurghed.
From what i've figured so far you first talk to him, then talk to the two elves at the mini beach, talk again and then go up the stairs of an previously empty building (where you can jump over the fence where is nothing atm but can leave by opening it) and talk to the troll and the pages fly away.

I found one across the room where Jaina is, a draenei is holding it. Little scene but alas no page in my inventory. Maybe it got bugged or I just need to find all of them first.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Alright, found em.

First Page is across the room where Jaina is, a Draenei is holding it.
Second Page is behind the gate where you have to jump from the roof.
Third Page is where the Gallows are, just go up the stairs and you should see it.

For the Swimming lessions you just have to go where two elves are and get a scene there.

If you throw the Termites it will not be "to be continued" anymore and have a scene, haven't figured out yet how to continue tho. I tried to talk to the pirate guy again but he doesn't seem to hold a dialogue for me.

Ninjadude575

Jan 28, 2018
Had to comment and pay back to the community a bit here.

Second page is a drop but not quite a roof.

(EDIT: It isn't going up the ramp. A better description is the stairs across from the dock entrance .)
Going up the ramp toward the restaurant where you get the fish and the pass to the beach, there is a set of stairs to the right.

Go up the stairs and it should flatten out a bit, then some stairs down. There are three boxes stacked up against the wall here. Jump up them and jump over the wall. Page is down there and you open the gate from the inside. Glowey prison door down the steps.

pomfzz

May 14, 2017
From what i've figured so far you first talk to him, then talk to the two elves at the mini beach, talk again and then go up the stairs of an previously empty building (where you can jump over the fence where is nothing atm but can leave by opening it) and talk to the troll and the pages fly away.
Which house has the troll? I've looked around forever and can't find him.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes