t727

Jan 4, 2018
BS "game" the heart stone doesn't work, "First you have to tire them out" what?!
From the wiki
DEPRECATED SINCE 0.60 !) Jaina want a new thing, pretty vicious, for meet him, exit the city and go straight, ascend the hill, you must notice an Orc leaning against a pole.
Reward : Alexstrasza x Orc (2 variations)
---
No guide on what to do instead...

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
BS "game" the heart stone doesn't work, "First you have to tire them out" what?!
From the wiki
DEPRECATED SINCE 0.60 !) Jaina want a new thing, pretty vicious, for meet him, exit the city and go straight, ascend the hill, you must notice an Orc leaning against a pole.
---
you skip tthe jaina part

DrakyDarky

Jan 4, 2019
From the wiki
---
That orc was moved, i found him in the same zone as the skull of gul'dan, when you are in the front of your house(cave) go left, you will see a short "cave" with some vines over the entrance, you need to have the first ability to burn the vines. P.s.: The hs will be used by default after you find one of the orcs and get his scene, at the end alex will use the hs to capture him.

Reactions: krl44120 and t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
That orc was moved, i found him in the same zone as the skull of gul'dan, when you are in the front of your house(cave) go left, you will see a short "cave" with some vines over the entrance, you need to have the first ability to burn the vines. P.s.: The hs will be used by default after you find one of the orcs and get his scene, at the end alex will use the hs to capture him.
OK, thanks!
I was living under the impression that deprecated and removed isn't the same thing.
I'll ignore that part of the walk-through completely then

Reactions: DrakyDarky

t727

Jan 4, 2018
YAY! Whilst finally getting the parts in the walk through done. "Walk up the in stair to thing and do must I can has..." I was trying to find how to start the DK-quest chain and got stuck in the ground and now I have to restart from the beginning!!
Or wait! I chose not to!

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
I'm trying to complete Jaina's questline however when I go to the spot to burn the vines it won't work.
Are you sure you have enough mana already? To check that, open your inventory and look to the three symbols at the top. One of them, the breath, should look different if you fucked/sucked enough guys off.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Are you sure you have enough mana already? To check that, open your inventory and look to the three symbols at the top. One of them, the breath, should look different if you fucked/sucked enough guys off.
Yeah I've completed all the scenes available except for the death knights at that point. I can use fire breath on the vines to the cave where the wolf is but not to the one where the orc is supposedly at.

LanaP

Oct 22, 2019
Soooooo ... is the gallery implemented yet? Have to admit after all those episodes I'm getting a bit lazy of all those beta playthroughs, but would like to see the scenes ;)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Soooooo ... is the gallery implemented yet? Have to admit after all those episodes I'm getting a bit lazy of all those beta playthroughs, but would like to see the scenes ;)
Been a while since I played this game. There is a gallery though. Can't remember if there were any scenes in there. But if there were, not every one available through normal play were.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
In fact, there does exist a gallery with a handful of scenes. It's at the main plaza, the one with the big tree at the inn. Don't remember which building exactly.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
did any of this game's series had a "futa on futa" in a 1on1 or orgy(3+)...?
Not that I remember, maybe on an orgy, but then it would be two futa on female. I might be wrong tho, it's been a while since I've played the first chapter.

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Patchnotes from the wiki:

Patchnotes for 0.70b

New animations:

-Alexstrasza+Toy/Worg
-Imara+Worg
-Jaina+Draenei
-Updated Draenei+Draenei+Alexstrasza basement scene
-Updated Grelok+Alexstrasza scene
-Stormy+2 NightElf futa Updated

EletroJaker