akulami

Nov 1, 2018
you used right here back in starting cave on the couch
The Tauren/Horse dildo? I tried a few spots already including that one. The guy was asking if there was any use for Tauren/horse one other than just giving it to the lightforged draenei. I tried searching a few other places as well. Hopefully there's an extra scene with the toy, alex and/or the draenei that's being worked on.
I already know about the warg dildo extra scene on that couch.

darkblue1

Oct 15, 2017
In what bed can I use tauren dildo?
By "use" i think he meant just grabbing it off of the bed to progress.

But If anyone finds out if Alex can actually use it please... don't be afraid to share.
I did indeed mean grab instead of use, my apologies.
I do not think you can use the Tauren/Horse dildo itself (sadly) and only use it to switch with the LF Draenei.
Though I do hope the dev does implement a scene with it (pretty please!)

Kurets

Apr 9, 2018
I can't get my ability to work, how am I supposed to activate it? Standing in front of vines, I've tried clicking on its icon, the heart, activating all items, nothing seems to work...

Santvarg

Oct 22, 2017
Has anyone found out where all the hemet scripts went to? I was only able to find one behind a gate in town

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Has anyone found out where all the hemet scripts went to? I was only able to find one behind a gate in town
there's one on the gallows and the last one I cant remember but the pictures might help.

playcifier

Jan 14, 2018
Man this game is such a mess sometimes.
I think I softlocked myself out of the Jaina Questline. Got Jaina the Tauren and was tasked to get the Orc.
But I cant interact with him. I guess I should just press E and get the old scene, but nothing happens.
Do I suddenly need an item for this ? My guess is I just did some tasks in the wrong order and fucked up some flags or something alike.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Its now reached the point where I feel its no longer worth replaying the previous content to see the new content, a running theme with Auril. Hopefully we can see a gallery soon.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Its now reached the point where I feel its no longer worth replaying the previous content to see the new content, a running theme with Auril. Hopefully we can see a gallery soon.
That's why I don't play every update as soon as it's leaked. It's better to not have to play through the game each time just to get a few animations, and instead play through the same game and get multiple updates worth of animations.

And wasn't there a gallery already in the game? One of the houses had paintings in it similar to Joyous Reunion's gallery.

Reactions: Cityboy173

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's why I don't play every update as soon as it's leaked. It's better to not have to play through the game each time just to get a few animations, and instead play through the same game and get multiple updates worth of animations.

And wasn't there a gallery already in the game? One of the houses had paintings in it similar to Joyous Reunion's gallery.
Which house?

Oct 4, 2017
The gallery is the first house on the right on the main street towards the town square. It has a female daenei in a white shirt sitting at a desk.

On a different note, opening this game and some of the others in this series has started launching steamvr. Looking around it seems like something the dev would have to fix, but if anyone knows a quick fix to this, that would be really appreciated.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

zambuki

May 12, 2018
Haven't followed these games for a while, does anyone know if there will be XXXmas one this year and what's the rough time frame when Rekindling is finished? Thanks.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Haven't followed these games for a while, does anyone know if there will be XXXmas one this year and what's the rough time frame when Rekindling is finished? Thanks.
Almost 100% sure there will be an XXXmas episode. It's been teased with at least two animations on Twitter now. I have no idea when this game will be done, though.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
There were some XXXmas previews on Aurils twitter so I assume it is a yes. Also the last 3 XXXMas Episodes were released either on the 25th or 26th.

Oct 4, 2017
On a different note, opening this game and some of the others in this series has started launching steamvr. Looking around it seems like something the dev would have to fix, but if anyone knows a quick fix to this, that would be really appreciated.
So if anyone else is having this problem there's 2 solutions. 1: Unplug your headset. 2:Create a shortcut or batch file that launches the game with -nohmd flag.

I could be the only one that had this problem, but if I'm not, here's a possible solution.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes