KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Where the fuck is the restaurant? Or maybe its bugged cuz i cant find a place to interact with the coupon

jonwolf118

Aug 10, 2017
Where the fuck is the restaurant? Or maybe its bugged cuz i cant find a place to interact with the coupon
run past the little bar area where you show the picture and up the slope to the right. should be up that path hard to explain.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Use the console and use the command "ghost" (without quotes).
That help not the game have no save system XD
is relly bad system (n).
i dell this have no time vor ever and ever self part new play.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i dont know why but i have issue with using "use" i have to move and find a spot where i can use a interaction
What exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean that you can only use the E key to interact with things when you are at certain places in the game world, or do you mean you have to be at a very particular spot near the thing you want to interact with?
That help not the game have no save system XD
is relly bad system (n).
i dell this have no time vor ever and ever self part new play.
Are you all right? I think you're having a stroke.

• Haha
Reactions: ShitHead2D

darkblue1

Oct 15, 2017
There is a cheat mana potion back in Alex's cave that gives you 100% mana (heart)

It is on the dining table with white text above it

Last edited:
Reactions: 156_163_146_167

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Couple of issues, you have have to stand on a very specific spot to interact, so if you approach from behind or the side for example you won't get the chance which leads to me several times when I see an NPC running all around them and frankly that feels like a waste of time. There is no save system (that I could see), so my only option seems to be to complete the entire game in one sitting.
Bugs: Total freeze of my character, being unable to move and only turn around on the spot after I used the gallery. One of the dicks on the orcs in the first cutscene disappearing. Fell through the rock beside the stairs and into the stairs when I decided to jump down instead of running down the stairs towards the harbor.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
so literally you have to play the entire game in one sitting smh
Its really not that long of a game. With the walkthroughs most of the games you can finish in under 45 minutes (with the exception of Red Riding hoof, eugh), and that's if you drag ass finding stuff without the speed command (N key), watch every scene position for like a minute or two and it being your first time playing. Also this game has a gallery with a majority of the scenes available in it in one of the buildings of the inner town.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes