MonkaBonka

Sep 27, 2018
How i can find new scenes somebody help pls
After the cultist gangbang in the cellar you can find a pair of red robed whores at the gallows. This will trigger a scene, after that you should go to the brothel, new open door on the way to jainas house with redish lights. Steal the whore robes out of the first room to your right on the 2nd floor and everything else is self explanatory.

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
guys when I open the 0.91 ok, black screen and crash, also when i try to put administator,someone can help me?

May 22, 2018
After the cultist gangbang in the cellar you can find a pair of red robed whores at the gallows. This will trigger a scene, after that you should go to the brothel, new open door on the way to jainas house with redish lights. Steal the whore robes out of the first room to your right on the 2nd floor and everything else is self explanatory.
Hi after that cultist gangbang there are no red robed whores at the gallow. Did I miss something?

May 22, 2018
They are at the big house near the gallow.
Well I think that I still miss something. Still those whores aren't anywhere... In which house they are (I numbered the closest houses)? And if it is the 1st one how can I get there because there is no option...
I went through all other houses to check if there is some item to collect or some person to talk but there is literally nothing else. In my inventory is only Broken Lever and Hearthstone. I could find every other scenes or events but not this one in the brothel...

Last edited:

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
the only thing that kills it for me w Aurills games no save ... i cant sit throu a 3-4 hour play throu wtf is the dev even thinking especialy the older games from him
There's a button to speed up the game massively.. N i think.

Adder

Feb 4, 2018
where's the new scene with sailor?? or it is with the fish seller and his wife??

Last edited:

Adswde

May 26, 2018
how do i start the scene with the fish seller? I've done everything on the map and I couldn't

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
ok boys the day is come FOUND THIS amazing tool
with this u can active a free camera mode during the scenes and also unlock the console and use cheats like fly ghost etc for more faster move cause i know auril never do a save system so enjoy guys =D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes