UndeadJackal

Jul 27, 2017
To get the "whores in red robes" you need to get the lever fixed, you'll need to finish the questline with fisherman and his wife to get lockpick that you can use to open the door in the cellar you can find one of the script pages for hemet and find the lever, also you need to get an ore from the mines which can be found next to the bandit orc for jaina behind a pile of rocks (you'll need the ability to change into a welp) after that bring it to blacksmith he'll fix it for you and you'll get a scene then the red robed whores will come out in front of the house next to the gallows and death knights ( you don't need to do jaina's quest to get it)

Last edited:

Adswde

May 26, 2018
I got the one from the prostitutes plus the one from the fisherman and his wife didn't. What did I do wrong?

lodar

May 13, 2018
I dont understand how to repair the lever.
I got the lever and the ore and should be able to interact with the blacksmith.
But pressing e, using the lever or the ore or pulling lever and ore into the new combination option doesnt do anything for me.
What am I missing?

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
But pressing e, using the lever or the ore or pulling lever and ore into the new combination option doesnt do anything for me.
What am I missing?
did you try going into your inventory and clicking 'use' on both the ore and lever near the blacksmith?

Reactions: lodar

UndeadJackal

Jul 27, 2017
What am I missing?
There are 2 of them, you have to talk to the human blacksmith not the dwarf, it should automatically let you talk with him when you have both ore and the lever but try to talk to human blacksmith with only the lever then he should tell you about the ore maybe that's why you can't do that

Reactions: lodar

lodar

May 13, 2018
Yeah I tried talking to the human blacksmith, so I guess that this is a bug.
Couldn't talk to him though so I tried using the lever or the ore which also didn't work.
But I just talked to him after getting the lever and the ore.
Maybe that causes the bug.

MonkaBonka

Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for the share, do they still post previews in the VIP section or is it dead again ?! other than Twitter stuff
Previews seem to be only on Twitter now, the VIP area is pretty much dead, except for downloads and meaningless discussions.

MonkaBonka

Sep 27, 2018
Version 0.95

-Added scene with horse dildo (use at Alexstrasza's couch)
-Added scene with the third orc villain
-Updated Illidan scene
-Extended Krasus milking scene
-Added missing sounds
-Lots of work done with technical stuff and models

Havn't played it yet. But the next update should be the final.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes