Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
whats the difference between part 1 and 10?
Assuming you are speaking about the different games from Auril, then the differences are new story, new characters, new scenes, new environments and new mechanics (which feel like work in progress but still, new).

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Yeah I tried talking to the human blacksmith, so I guess that this is a bug.
Couldn't talk to him though so I tried using the lever or the ore which also didn't work.
But I just talked to him after getting the lever and the ore.
Maybe that causes the bug.
Yep got the same bug. Fetched both lever and ore before attemping to talk to either of them. Talking to the dwarf worked (told me to gtfo), talking to the human nope.

Thatstuff

Jun 8, 2017
Assuming you are speaking about the different games from Auril, then the differences are new story, new characters, new scenes, new environments and new mechanics (which feel like work in progress but still, new).
i mean like, when u download rekindle of the red. I get 10 different files part 1-10, tried 1 and 10 didnt find anything difference. So why is there 10 different parts?

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
i mean like, when u download rekindle of the red. I get 10 different files part 1-10, tried 1 and 10 didnt find anything difference. So why is there 10 different parts?
each part file is a chunk of the whole actual file. you need all of the parts to extract the first one for it to work properly.

Reactions: Thatstuff

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Aside from what akulami already said, why aren't you downloading the game from the OP, where it already is packaged in a single archive?

gragos

Jan 23, 2019
how to get in the secret beach, for Ripsnarl Quest? in wiki says "Now follow the path to join the port and before you leave the city, go front of, to join a restaurant and use your card next to the barman. When it's finally done, you can leave the city from the port, turn right where is the beach, continue and you finally see a goblin." but i cant use card

Dec 21, 2019
how to get in the secret beach, for Ripsnarl Quest? in wiki says "Now follow the path to join the port and before you leave the city, go front of, to join a restaurant and use your card next to the barman. When it's finally done, you can leave the city from the port, turn right where is the beach, continue and you finally see a goblin." but i cant use card
First grab the voucher from the upstairs bookshelf of the house with the Taurin wearing glasses... (it looks like a magic card sticking out from the pages of a book on the shelf and easy to miss)

then take the voucher to the bar man of the outdoor restaraunt (not the one that overlooks the dock but further up the hill and arround the corner. use the voucher on the bar man.

watch the scene and retrieve the beach pass...

go to the beach (starting next to the dock is some stars... go onto beach and keep going all the way until the beach runs out. you should see a goblin in a small path. use the new pass on him.

Reactions: gragos

gragos

Jan 23, 2019
then take the voucher to the bar man of the outdoor restaraunt (not the one that overlooks the dock but further up the hill and arround the corner. use the voucher on the bar man
thank you
i know about a card/voucher and were finde beach, but confused about a restaurants)
so dumb by me
looks like my brain lacked of blood

Reactions: Grease_Factory

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
Auril creates a new game and is likely to abandon the development of WoW if it reaches the $1,000.

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
is likely to abandon the development of WoW if it reaches the $1,000.
Is that confirmed anywhere? It seems the SubscribeStar account was just created today, and it also has a goal for a full-time development. Maybe it's time to get out of the dark and chip in for the Tails games, to show support for that project so it doesn't get shut down. I was not happy with way Tails were going since Alori episode, and stopped donating myself, but I joined Subscribestar today because I see potential in it if it takes off. Maybe we will finally get more communication and ability to voice opinions and suggestions.

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
Is that confirmed anywhere? It seems the SubscribeStar account was just created today, and it also has a goal for a full-time development. Maybe it's time to get out of the dark and chip in for the Tails games, to show support for that project so it doesn't get shut down. I was not happy with way Tails were going since Alori episode, and stopped donating myself, but I joined Subscribestar today because I see potential in it if it takes off. Maybe we will finally get more communication and ability to voice opinions and suggestions.
On the patron it is clearly written about the new game.
"
Silicon Lust is an upcoming 3D erotic game built in Unreal Engine 4.

The project is currently at its early stage of development. At the moment, you can take a look at the work-in-progress screenshots below. "

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
And that still does not answer my question. Where does it say Auril will abandon Tails because of that?

On Tails of Azeroth Subscribestar there is a goal:

FULL-TIME JOB. Once I reach this goal, I will be able to work on my projects much more often, meaning an increase in their quality and the amount of content I produce

I think it's pretty clear that both projects will be supported, if there's interest.

Dec 21, 2019
it sucks because now you have to support them on multiple platforms increasing the cost of supporting a lot... i wish there was a all-in-one pass

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I think he cant support his WoW games on patreon because Blizzard will sue him. So SubscribeStar is for tails of azeroth and Patreon for the new game.

Dec 21, 2019
I think he cant support his WoW games on patreon because Blizzard will sue him. So SubscribeStar is for tails of azeroth and Patreon for the new game.
yeah but they have the paid website devoted to the WoW stuff, the Patreon and the SubscribeStar... all paid access...

Gomd

Jan 29, 2018
There are a couple of WoW games on the patron and how many more animations, it's for Blizzard only advertising.
In all history, theyve banned a Rexx anamator, which somebody gave up and had weight at Blizzards company.

Reactions: a79

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
There are a couple of WoW games on the patron and how many more animations, it's for Blizzard only advertising.
In all history, theyve banned a Rexx anamator, which somebody gave up and had weight at Blizzards company.
I think he is scared that he will be banned like Rexx.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes