Aysheen

May 9, 2017
It should probably go into a new thread, but until somebody makes it, here's the xxxmas episode, straight from 420chan -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merry Christmas people!

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017

everything taken from 420chan

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

everything taken from 420chan
And already posted a few posts earlier.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
The XXXMas series is annual shorts. They have characters from the series but the stories are not connected at all. The only thing you'll be missing if you play the XXXMas games is knowing from which title key characters are from.

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
I haven't bothered playing since two versions ago. Here's hoping these three last updates together are worth it. I was positively surprised with Xxxmas 2019, really well done, interesting char pairings, pose ideas and stuff. If the main game was like it, I would start donating once again.

darkblue1

Oct 15, 2017
Here are some links taken from 420chan, note that part 3 is broken on mega and is instead uploaded on zippy

Here is the full folder link:

EDIT: Forgot a quick description on some new things in 0.8, "Two main scenes with the blacksmith and the cultists, and some added animations for the draenei and her wolves. "

Last edited:

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
I managed to get to the end, the final orc went to his home, I got ore from the mine. Talked with the blackmiths but nothing happened after they said their parts. Jaina is disabled now after draenei action. How to progress from here?

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
I managed to get to the end, the final orc went to his home, I got ore from the mine. Talked with the blackmiths but nothing happened after they said their parts. Jaina is disabled now after draenei action. How to progress from here?
There are a few boxes across the house with the wolf scene. Jump on them and over the wall. Use lockpick on the locked door.
Inside the basement there is a lever on the side of the chimney. Pull it and it will break. Get it fixed at the blacksmith and get back into the basement and pull the lever.

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
There are a few boxes across the house with the wolf scene. Jump on them and over the wall. Use lockpick on the locked door.
Inside the basement there is a lever on the side of the chimney. Pull it and it will break. Get it fixed at the blacksmith and get back into the basement and pull the lever.
Oh crap, I checked that basement twice but never found that lever. Thank you!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's not bad, i'll see where it goes but as far as story and characters go I know Auril is capable of far better.

Not the best of the ToA series but still quite a few levels above your average adult game.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes