darkblue1

Oct 15, 2017
To get the new dildo/wolf scene, get through the Jaina quest until you get access to the DK lair/hideout and into the room with the draenei.
Use the horse/Tauren dildo on the bed and go back to the Lightforged draenei (who has the wolf/canine dildo) and use it on her.
Afterwards go back to Alexstraszas cave and interact with the red couch next to the bed.

In the new scene there is a thought bubble that you can interact with to see the fantasy of alexstrasza.

Hope this helped!

darkblue1

Oct 15, 2017
To use the whistle head out of the gate head to your right (towards the thermites) and keep hugging the wall until you find some rocks with vines covering an entrance, simply interact with them and if you have the first ability you'll burn them and can now enter.

Keep going forward and you'll see a wolf to the left of the cave, use the whistle on him then head back to Imara where you got the whistle and interact with the door upstairs

Imara is located in the house by the crates you use to jump down and fetch the script page behind the locked gate

zoggosh33

Nov 12, 2018
if anyone would be so kind as to record a playthrough, itd be greatly appreciated. cant play the game on my macbook

dudder

Oct 31, 2018
Anything after this point in the warg quest? I cant progress past this point. Cant tell if its bugged or thats the end.

Kal Von Fiend

Aug 2, 2017
Overview:
Rekindling of the Red is the fifth game of the Tails of Azeroth series. You played as the dragon girl Alexstrasza in this game.

:unsure:

Where can i find the other 4

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
can you please stick with the same file name .. as older downloaded files? just change/add the version at the end of the file before the .zip/.rar
so we can trackback in which folder it was
& version for deleting older file
What's wrong with the current file name? The original downloads came in nine rar files named "RR0.7b.part0x.rar", where the x is the number. It only made sense to package it in one archive called "RR0.7b.zip" to me. And what's stopping you from renaming it yourself if you want to keep track?

Reactions: Cityboy173

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017
To get the new dildo/wolf scene, get through the Jaina quest until you get access to the DK lair/hideout and into the room with the draenei.
Use the horse/Tauren dildo on the bed and go back to the Lightforged draenei (who has the wolf/canine dildo) and use it on her.
Afterwards go back to Alexstraszas cave and interact with the red couch next to the bed.

In the new scene there is a thought bubble that you can interact with to see the fantasy of alexstrasza.

Hope this helped!
In what bed can I use tauren dildo?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
older file i had name was
Rekindling_of_the_Red_041b
then
RekindlingoftheRed_v06b.zip
now its
RR07b.zip
does not matter or "wrong" of what name u put .. even if its ur car serial number
just stick with the same name at the biggening .. include space's & "_"
& Only edit after the file/game/short ...name .. which is the "Version"
same in this RekindlingoftheRed_"v06b".zip
its a bit pro touch
& easy to search back which folder u dropped it in
instead of stacking many folder's of same game
in an already full drive space .. which from what i read around at least this site .. alot are having storage space problem...
Again, what's stopping you from renaming it yourself? It sounds like a personal organization issue to me. Why keep old versions at all? And I can't remember how it went with the previous versions, but at least with this one I already explained the reason behind the name.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes