losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
Is there a walkthrough somewhere? I'm stuck and need to know if the game is just unfinished or bugged or if there is still something I can do. Having no save option sucks too, because the game seems relatively long.

hyamal

Jun 5, 2018
Is there a walkthrough somewhere? I'm stuck and need to know if the game is just unfinished or bugged or if there is still something I can do. Having no save option sucks too, because the game seems relatively long.
You can find walkthrough for all of her game here, just wait a couple of day for new update scene.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
had to scoop through one of the older games' threads to catch this but i was also getting a fatal error after never seeing it.
For people with the fatal error try and delete the OST_Game folder in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ . You will need to see hidden files to see the AppData folder.

This is the main website for the game with all the issues you might encounter and fixes for them
emperor_pepe

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
why does this game start my VR Headset? It doesn't even support VR...
i have the same problem

EDIT: For Unreal Engine games, add -nohmd to the launch options. (just make a shortcut from the main game and edit the settings)

Last edited:

Leelas

Feb 1, 2019
soo much bestiality....

i know its WoW , but still.... damn.
Yeah, it's a real shame.

Let's hope future episodes has a male human/elf protagonist as that would really limit the amount of beastiality stuff.

Last edited:

losnakso

Jan 3, 2020
You can find walkthrough for all of her game here, just wait a couple of day for new update scene.
Yeah it's a bit incomplete and there are a lot of "dead end" interactions, maybe they aren't meant to be anything but I feel like I'm missing something. I found how jayna's quest continues, but I think it's just 2 scenes beyond what's documented there.

Leelas

Feb 1, 2019
Why would a human/elf protagonist limit the amount of bestiality?
In the world or Warcraft smut there exists only male versions of races that would tick the beastiality box. If the protagonist is male there is no chance for said protagonis to have any scenes with any of the beastiality races.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
In the world or Warcraft smut there exists only male versions of races that would tick the beastiality box. If the protagonist is male there is no chance for said protagonis to have any scenes with any of the beastiality races.
That's not what bestiality is, though. And still, you can have bestiality scenes with characters other than the main character. And my question was regarding the human/elf part, since there was no mention of male or female.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes