Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Considering we're at the end of the development for this game and Auril's previous twitter behavior, there is a good chance that animation will be for a new game.
It's the final scene in Rekindling of the Red. If you play the evil draenei line till the end, the two guards change into satyrs. Currently its a cliffhanger but its obvious that this animation is for that scene.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It's the final scene in Rekindling of the Red. If you play the evil draenei line till the end, the two guards change into satyrs. Currently its a cliffhanger but its obvious that this animation is for that scene.
Thanks for letting me know. I haven't played this game for some updates now, because I don't want to keep playing through the same thing for just a little bit of content.

Bloxx

Jun 1, 2017
Looking at the videos on his twitter (Auril) I see that instead of playing with Alextraza, he sees himself playing with another blood elf. Is it possible to change the character? oO

For example:

Reactions: EletroJaker

Bloxx

Jun 1, 2017
Looking at the videos on his twitter (Auril) I see that instead of playing with Alextraza, he sees himself playing with another blood elf. Is it possible to change the character? oO

For example:

It would be nice if instead of giving me a unique character, it is better to let me create one.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

For example:
You've always been able to see scenes with other characters in the Whorecraft games.

Reactions: Cavendish

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Rekindling of the Red v0.99.5b

-Added launcher for options.
-Added sounds for most scenes.
-Added quest journal.
-Added clearer USE-icon.
-Added Chinese language option.
-Fixed a lot of bugs in sex scenes.
-Added all the scenes in the gallery.
-Added scene after stealing the fishing prize coupon.
-Added scene featuring the evil draenei and satyrs.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Rekindling of the Red v0.99.5b

Mega

-Added launcher for options.
-Added sounds for most scenes.
-Added quest journal.
-Added clearer USE-icon.
-Added Chinese language option.
-Fixed a lot of bugs in sex scenes.
-Added all the scenes in the gallery.
-Added scene after stealing the fishing prize coupon.
-Added scene featuring the evil draenei and satyrs.
can you put it on Google Drive please?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes