Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I found these bugs:

1. Large sprite can be toggled off with P but reappears.
2. Large sprite superimposes to a smaller one in conversations.
3. Smaller conversations sprite is not always up to date with clothing, wetness, cum, etc
4. Large sprite is also not always up to date, sometimes switches back to standard for no reason and stays like this (example while it rains)
5. Can sometimes walk inside of walls and black out of frame area
6. Sometimes there is collision on walls, sometimes it's 1 space away from the wall, etc collisions placement in general
7. Guards toggle a reaction when they see me, but then nothing happens, I get frozen and have to restart the game
8. Talking to the first weak candidate for cum after doing him results in frozen character, restart the game
9. After day 2 I was stuck inside of the inn, unable to exit it (door seems locked, no trigger on it just collision like a wall) So this made me stop playing the game because I was locked in there.
10. Options menu is in german.

otherwise, as UX suggestions I would like:

1. an option to reduce size of large sprites
2. an option to toggle it via Dualshock 4 controller or Xbox
3. being able to skip long first show offs of a new character's sprite when we meet them
4. Instant text and other stuff. I hate having to wait for text to type itself out, at least in some games we can skip to instant with one click, but here it's only wait. Also, the guy saying "Oh. " everytime is unbearable, i really get anger issues triggered by this.

Otherwise good starting point with this game, looking forward to see where it goes.

(save attached if needed for bug 9)

Thanks for the report. The freezing-bug is really a pain in the ass. It happens if I forgot to change a conversation sprite and he can't find the file. I had to replace all of them for the cum-cover/clothing-system. I thought I found all of them :-(
It's still our first game ^^

Will do a little bug-fix-season before I continue working on new content tomorrow, haha

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
There are always 1-2 quest with several more scenes in the Patreon-version. You have three "factions" in the game. The Inquisition, The Mage and the The Orgy. We bring a new quest for a different faction with each update.

Non-Patrone has the Intro-experience (which is already quite long if you play it the first time) and TWO quests for The Inquisition. Patreon-Version has a additional quest for The Mage. But a Quest is not just a 5-minute-task like. The Mage-Quests introduces a new mechanic, several new scenes and several new single drawings.
So, are the Patreon quests permanently exclusive, or added to the public version an update or two later? If the latter, it might be less confusing to just say when Patreon gets version x, public gets version x-1.

Reactions: Minkya

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So, are the Patreon quests permanently exclusive, or added to the public version an update or two later? If the latter, it might be less confusing to just say when Patreon gets version x, public gets version x-1.
Yes, with the next update the mage-quest will be part of the public version. Yes, maybe we should change the numbering of the versions again with the next update ^^

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

keum68

Sep 10, 2017
Maybe i missed something, but after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i could not find anything to do, is it the end of content ?
edit: i played the free version available on this thread

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yes, that's the end for the Inquisition right now. There is one quest for the mage in the patron version, but Inquisition will take 2-3 updates for the next quest. I think next will be "The Orgy"-Path, then Inquisition again.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately, the game is very buggy at this point.
There are several walls to walk through, doors and stairs to nowhere, and in the first inquisitor quest there is a critical crash when you address an infected person again after the scene.
Partially disturbing is the overlapping of the MC with the avatar for the clothes. Thus the MC can be seen in the thief's uniform, but at the same time naked when she wants to go to bed.
Furthermore, the avatar is so large that it partially covers entrances to certain places. It would be a help if the avatar would automatically change sides when moving to the edge of a map.
The perversion system also takes some getting used to.
After the intro, 180P were removed, but after a night like that, there should still be some positive memories of it.

On the other hand, I like the drawings very much and the style is very similar to Third Crisis. It would be desirable if RoA reached a similarly high standard of quality.

Translated with (free version)

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Unfortunately, the game is very buggy at this point.
There are several walls to walk through, doors and stairs to nowhere, and in the first inquisitor quest there is a critical crash when you address an infected person again after the scene.
Partially disturbing is the overlapping of the MC with the avatar for the clothes. Thus the MC can be seen in the thief's uniform, but at the same time naked when she wants to go to bed.
Furthermore, the avatar is so large that it partially covers entrances to certain places. It would be a help if the avatar would automatically change sides when moving to the edge of a map.
The perversion system also takes some getting used to.
After the intro, 180P were removed, but after a night like that, there should still be some positive memories of it.

On the other hand, I like the drawings very much and the style is very similar to Third Crisis. It would be desirable if RoA reached a similarly high standard of quality.

Translated with (free version)
You can turn the Side Portrait on and off by pressing "P". I will add a little window with the controls in the starting screen, because so many people complain about this :D Bugs are a pain in the ass. The crashes appear because of the changed cum/clothing-system. Hopefully most of it will be fixed with the next version.

Walking through walls is something from the RPG-Maker. I declared the tiles as "not passable" but for whatever reason it sometimes ignores this :-(

Jan 14, 2021
Game still has alot of bugs.
I literally broke it twice before anything really happens LOL.

So you may have this on your agenda:

1. If you go the mage guilds house, see the fairy interaction and leave without doing anything, you can NEVER go back inside that house.

2. If you do the first night as an inquisitor, after getting cum on your badonkers, if you talk to the same guy again the game hard locks. Gotta force close it.

Just 2 things I came across very quickly.

Reactions: Hachikunote

keum68

Sep 10, 2017
Encountered those too.
If i may, these kind of bugs are symptomatic of something that will easily grow into "If i dont do exactly what is expected when it is expected, the game will break".

Idk if the dev is begginner or what but this is meant as a constructive criticism. My advice would be: dont "stupidly" fix those bugs, think hard about a logic that will allow you to continue adding stuff in your game without breaking ones you made before etc, escpecially if you intend to let the player have some freedom.

Even if it costs you time and you have to throw stuff away before remaking them entirely, it will save you a lot more time and mental sanity in the future.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thank you, I try my best :D And yes, it's the first game. The game-crashs mostly happened because I added the clothing system. For this I had to change every single references for every picture in every single dialogue. By hand. If I forgot one the game crashed because there is no error-routine in the plugin I use.

bugs like

2. If you do the first night as an inquisitor, after getting cum on your badonkers, if you talk to the same guy again the game hard locks. Gotta force close it.
happen if I simply forgot to add a switch.

Btw I released a new "pre-release" for my patrons with a new orgy-quest. Nobody complained about game-crashing-bugs so far, so hopefully this version will work much better as soon as I finally release it. Should be very soon.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I know version numbers are bullshit, so I'll just ask: About how long will it take for the game to be "finished"? Cause ~1 year to reach v0.06 does not inspire confidence.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes