CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I found this game today and was wondering if it has exhibitionism or vaginal sex?

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I found this game today and was wondering if it has exhibitionism or vaginal sex?
I updated the non-patron-version here on Monday. It has some more vaginal scenes now, but not with the MC. We added some with Abby, that's the dark-skinned Maid.

You can also reach a perversion level now that allows you to open the shirt and run around with MCs tits out, but NPCs don't react to it yet :)

Reactions: CDM

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The presentation stacks issues on top of each other. You start with this dnd medieval world, someone walks into wearing dumb robes and theres lesbians having sex with strapons, in dnd setting. The girls clothing's are real random and dont fit, the anatomy is garbage. Then theres some isekai demon lord drawn in style you'd expect from teenage deviantart artist, then theres unprompted rape blowjob scene before you've made a singe interaction.

Theres nothing to indicate quality at any point and everything you see is objectionable.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I updated the non-patron-version here on Monday. It has some more vaginal scenes now, but not with the MC. We added some with Abby, that's the dark-skinned Maid.

You can also reach a perversion level now that allows you to open the shirt and run around with MCs tits out, but NPCs don't react to it yet :)
thanks for replying and it would be nice for the NPCs if they had reactions

Reactions: Doianu Games

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
The presentation stacks issues on top of each other. You start with this dnd medieval world, someone walks into wearing dumb robes and theres lesbians having sex with strapons, in dnd setting. The girls clothing's are real random and dont fit, the anatomy is garbage. Then theres some isekai demon lord drawn in style you'd expect from teenage deviantart artist, then theres unprompted rape blowjob scene before you've made a singe interaction.

Theres nothing to indicate quality at any point and everything you see is objectionable.
thanks for the hint with the clothing. Ariana's girlfriend cloths could actually look more DnD'ish. I think we will change this.

About the rest you mentioned idk. The idea behind this BJ-scene and this whole intro-sequence was to give the player immediately a first impression about the nasty stuff in our game. There are 100000 H-Games out there to play/test and it always annoys me a bit if I have to play 10-20 minutes before I can get a first impression :D That's why we decided to do it this way.
But I can understand that some people would prefer to play a bit/make a connection to the character before they see the first nasty stuff.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Because it's already the 20. October we switched our patreon-page to the subscription model. So if you want to become a patron today you will not be charged again on the 1th November.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
first, thanks for the game.

Jayla is hot , i like her. I hope we will have lots of naughty scenes with her, I imagine a scene where she surrounded by 3 perverted guards who watch her, she transforms one or 2 into toads but not enough magic to transform them all the last one grabs her to look under her clothes and ends up touching her. it could be naughty like pulling her little skirt in the air, slipping a finger between her legs when she's still dressed.

Reactions: Doianu Games

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
i mean i'm not gonna complain about stealing art on a pirate forum but when they run out of art to trace from third crisis the quality is obviously gonna plummet and following this will be a waste of time

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
i mean i'm not gonna complain about stealing art on a pirate forum but when they run out of art to trace from third crisis the quality is obviously gonna plummet and following this will be a waste of time
Every art that looked too similar to Third Crisis was replaced already many versions ago.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
A nice intro to the story, corruption games are always fun and this looks like it has a lot of potential. Nice work!

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
thanks for replying and it would be nice for the NPCs if they had reactions
We finished the first dialogue and started the first art for these reactions yesterday. We thought the bridge guards (the two who already slap MCs ass if she pass by) are good candidates for a reaction :D This time they will go a bit further ;-) Below is the first sketch. Will be part of the next update.
Feel free to make suggestions for reactions of other NPCs.

Ariana Hands.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: CDM

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Just feels like nothing has changed in a year because everything is blocked by "pay me money"
yes, there was a quest for The Mage and one quest for The Orgy added.

I know the game needs to become more "game'ish", that's why we reworked the city and added open world content in the last patron-update. The player has now something to discover. Unfortunately this leads to the feeling that in this update "everything is blocked" now. There are 1 scene with the clown, 2 in the Pub, 2 for pickpocketing and 1 in the church ruins. So overall 6 patron-exclusive scenes. 6 scenes is what we usually plan per update.

Next update will be another quest for The Orgy (patrons already voted). As soon as it is released the open world content is open for everybody. Then this weird situation is over :D Then there will be (again) only 1 checkpoint that will say "for this quest you have to become a patron".

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamerboyfan99

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Okay, what am I supposed to do in the castle library? The fairy said to put her down in the corridor while the knight is not watching, but did not say how to do it.

I'm finding it very hard to not lose interest in this game. The main character comes off as rather dumb and naive, and I have yet to find any reason to care about her or her girlfriend. Practically no objects to interact with, except for a few very specific ones that are related to events, and also no one to talk to in the village, just a few NPCs to steal gold from. And even that option is not available for every NPC - there are some that cannot be interacted with and seem no different from living statues. As for the quest... no idea. I spoke to the inqusitor, got the quest to collect cum from villagers at night, then visited the mage and got the quest to get a book from the library. I decided to do that one first... and got stuck (see above question). In short, I have found nothing of particular interest for me, and the scenes are nothing special so far.

By the way, any plans to add a quest log?

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Okay, what am I supposed to do in the castle library? The fairy said to put her down in the corridor while the knight is not watching, but did not say how to do it.

I'm finding it very hard to not lose interest in this game. The main character comes off as rather dumb and naive, and I have yet to find any reason to care about her or her girlfriend. Practically no objects to interact with, except for a few very specific ones that are related to events, and also no one to talk to in the village, just a few NPCs to steal gold from. And even that option is not available for every NPC - there are some that cannot be interacted with and seem no different from living statues. As for the quest... no idea. I spoke to the inqusitor, got the quest to collect cum from villagers at night, then visited the mage and got the quest to get a book from the library. I decided to do that one first... and got stuck (see above question). In short, I have found nothing of particular interest for me, and the scenes are nothing special so far.

By the way, any plans to add a quest log?
Yeah I had trouble with the fairy for a bit too. Had to tinker around on keyboard for it until I saw which key it was...And I forgot but I think it's the 1 key to set the fairy down.
Can't help with the others, but it is early development. Bound to be more stuff to do soon.

Reactions: moonblackhen

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Thanks, that worked.

I seem to have run out of stuff to do. The Mage and Orgy quests are done so far, while the inquisition does not say I am done, but she just buys any cum I bring her and that's it. If there's a way to advance her quest I have not found it. Looking at the change log in the first post I might have reached the end of the current content, there's just no indication I have done so.

But I did encounter a bug:
If I am in the village during the day, open the menu, choose Game End and then To Title, this happens:
Relics1.png
This does not happen if I am inside the inn, the mage's home or the church - in that case I go back to title without issue.

Reactions: Davos2

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks, that worked.

I seem to have run out of stuff to do. The Mage and Orgy quests are done so far, while the inquisition does not say I am done, but she just buys any cum I bring her and that's it. If there's a way to advance her quest I have not found it. Looking at the change log in the first post I might have reached the end of the current content, there's just no indication I have done so.

But I did encounter a bug:
If I am in the village during the day, open the menu, choose Game End and then To Title, this happens:
View attachment 2117639
This does not happen if I am inside the inn, the mage's home or the church - in that case I go back to title without issue.
Surprising bug. I'll chalk that up to early stages. And I ran out of stuff too, but looking forward to seeing it advance...Maybe I'll get back to Third Crisis after I clear some H game back log, haven't played it in a bit

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes