Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Zivairs I needed a break from developing, what better way than to try your new update? Keep going, you're doing great :D

BTW don't know if it was mentined but you have two images and a "sayer" with incorrect links, causing "missing pictures and sayers"

Cheers and thank you for the update ;)

Reactions: Zivairs

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Thank you, I will fix that. As for the spell casting choice, I think it would add to the development time if I went that route. I would have to render out different scenes for each spell and come up with a fitting name for each of them. That both hints at what it does and sounds like a spell.

Yes, you could miss it entirely. How to get it…When facing off against Ishida Let Him Beg/Show Him True Power.

Hmm. I’m starting to wonder if you genuinely care about this VN and just want to see it improved? Or you just need to find something better to fill your time with. Regardless, thank you for pointing out those mistakes and I’ll get to work fixing them.
Oh. Improvement would be good. But considering my repeated postings of my loving the concept and setting falls on deaf ears and mockery is all that ensues, I have no hope that that it will . As for better things to fill my time with, as per my previous statement, I have no hopes that it will. Which is why I removed it from my watch list. When, IF, it is marked 'complete', I'll give it another look. Till then, I have abandoned hope, all ye who have entered here.

• Angry
Reactions: RRRS003

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Which is why I removed it from my watch list. When, IF, it is marked 'complete', I'll give it another look. Till then, I have abandoned hope, all ye who have entered here.
Take care, bye-bye. If seeing misspelled words by a none-English speaker who is trying to learn English. Makes you lose hope, I am amazed you made it this far in life.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Take care, bye-bye. If seeing misspelled words by a none-English speaker who is trying to learn English. Makes you lose hope, I am amazed you made it this far in life.
Nah. It's the ppl who are supposedly 'learning' who are butthurt when someone points out where they fuck up that makes it clear it is pointless to stick around. But hey. Go on with your pure heart. Getting all mad when mistakes are pointed out. And acting all high and mighty when no effort is made to correct them. Cause that is what sells a game that relies completely on storytelling to sell itself. Garbled writing.

• Angry
Reactions: RRRS003

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Nah. It's the ppl who are supposedly 'learning' who are butthurt when someone points out where they fuck up that makes it clear it is pointless to stick around. But hey. Go on with your pure heart. Getting all mad when mistakes are pointed out. And acting all high and mighty when no effort is made to correct them. Cause that is what sells a game that relies completely on storytelling to sell itself. Garbled writing.
I am not sure where I got mad or butthurt? I have always thanked and been grateful to all the people who point out all of my ‘fuck-ups.’ You’re the only one who wants to get on a high horse when you find some. No effort, huh? This VN was a shitshow when I first released it, it’s probably not the leaps and bounds you want to see, but the effort has shown itself. But regardless there is no point in arguing this, you enjoy the rest of your Halloween.

M'95

May 17, 2019
I am not sure where I got mad or butthurt? I have always thanked and been grateful to all the people who point out all of my ‘fuck-ups.’ You’re the only one who wants to get on a high horse when you find some. No effort, huh? This VN was a shitshow when I first released it, it’s probably not the leaps and bounds you want to see, but the effort has shown itself. But regardless there is no point in arguing this, you enjoy the rest of your Halloween.
You should really not engage attention seeking trolls, just reply to the posts you think are constructive and ignore the rest otherwise you will lose too much time and energy you could use for improving your skills.

Good luck (y)

Reactions: RRRS003 and Zivairs

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Zivairs I have hope in you. One of my favorite High Fantasy visual novels here along with "Ataegina" & "Vis". I'm also glad you didn't send Alvara away. Waiting to learn the whole backstory between her and MC and the promise from their mothers. Can't wait to see more Katsumi (my fav). Enjoying the high noble families/bloodlines aspect of the story, will enjoy it more when MC can stop with the secrecy of his identity.
We have the Ashalls, Seiyu, and now the Rathmore. Was the other 2 families ever mentioned? I don't remember. Maybe with MC and Katsumi relationship, they join their families together among the noble sorcerer families.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I have hope in you. One of my favorite High Fantasy visual novels here along with "Ataegina" & "Vis". I'm also glad you didn't send Alvara away. Waiting to learn the whole backstory between her and MC and the promise from their mothers. Can't wait to see more Katsumi (my fav). Enjoying the high noble families/bloodlines aspect of the story, will enjoy it more when MC can stop with the secrecy of his identity.
We have the Ashalls, Seiyu, and now the Rathmore. Was the other 2 families ever mentioned? I don't remember. Maybe with MC and Katsumi relationship, they join their families together among the noble sorcerer families.
Thank you. :)

The Seiyū Clan is not part of the Bloodlines, they were just the underworld/criminal ally of the Ashall Bloodline. Ishida was a ‘Baseborn,’ a minor Bloodline that could have joined one of the Families and made something of himself. But he pissed off the MC so…well you know how that went.

Only two of the Five Families have been mentioned the Ashall and the Rathmore, I will probably drop the name of the other Families at some point in the Story, but I may keep one Family hidden. Because I may do another Story in this universe, and that Family will be playing a part in it, maybe. That idea is still floating around in my head.

Well, because of my girlfriend’s “anger” and some of you taking her side/agreeing with her, lol. I am keeping the original plotline I had designed for Alvara so…The days of the MC keeping himself a secret is quickly coming to an end.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, because of my girlfriend’s “anger” and some of you taking her side/agreeing with her, lol. I am keeping the original plotline I had designed for Alvara so…The days of the MC keeping himself a secret is quickly coming to an end.
You aren't going to let that go are you?

It's not like we ganged up on you.

Okay so it's like we ganged up on you but it was for a good cause. The save Alvara pledge was done with love in our hearts. True story.

Only two of the Five Families have been mentioned the Ashall and the Rathmore, I will probably drop the name of the other Families at some point in the Story, but I may keep one Family hidden. Because I may do another Story in this universe, and that Family will be playing a part in it, maybe. That idea is still floating around in my head.
That sounds quite interesting.

You've made a big enough world that you could probably keep major characters and entire families hidden and use them in future games.

It makes sense to hold some things back just incase you did want to branch out in this universe at a later date.

There is already a hell of a lot to work with in RA that it wouldn't feel like a loss if you did hold some stuff back.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I seem to have missed things, so I may as well throw my 2 cents into the ring here. For the Alvera part of the story, I'm glad she's around, but also if she was sent away, could see her come back down the road, so to me, whatever Ziv chose would work for me as he knows what the story needs to be, even if some of us aren't happy with it. As for his gf, it's always good to hear her out for sure, and if it can make the story better, always worth listening to help add more creativity that can make the story flow more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So I seem to have missed things, so I may as well throw my 2 cents into the ring here. For the Alvera part of the story, I'm glad she's around, but also if she was sent away, could see her come back down the road, so to me, whatever Ziv chose would work for me as he knows what the story needs to be, even if some of us aren't happy with it. As for his gf, it's always good to hear her out for sure, and if it can make the story better, always worth listening to help add more creativity that can make the story flow more.
When he said "send her away" he meant for good not to come back later.

That's why his girlfriend stepped in.

Reactions: L30 and Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
When he said "send her away" he meant for good not to come back later.

That's why his girlfriend stepped in.
Yup, that was my plan. Down the story-road, we would have seen her running her kingdom after the MC gets word the Amazon Queen passed away. My girlfriend found out about the change, got mad, told me she liked the original plotline, and not to change it.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Yup, that was my plan. Down the story-road, we would have seen her running her kingdom after the MC gets word the Amazon Queen passed away. My girlfriend found out about the change, got mad, told me she liked the original plotline, and not to change it.
lol hehehe serves you right.Your girlfriend and the female characters = Girl Power :ROFLMAO::p

• Haha
Reactions: Jerzy and Zivairs

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
Fan signatures

ra-00.gif ra-01.gif ra-02.gif ra-03.gif ra-04.gif ra-05.gif

links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/460227_ra-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/460228_ra-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/460230_ra-02.gif