• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
but there's one thing bothering me we are stronger then everyone we are like a god but we act like a useless sorc. undercover thing getting bore at some point

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but there's one thing bothering me we are stronger then everyone we are like a god but we act like a useless sorc. undercover thing getting bore at some point
It's part of the story, he's trying to stay hidden to avoid his family and he hasn't accepted all the power yet that's what the goddess is trying to get him to do.

Reactions: L30 and Zivairs

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
It's part of the story, he's trying to stay hidden to avoid his family and he hasn't accepted all the power yet that's what the goddess is trying to get him to do.
yea i got it but it's gone too long i just wanna see some scene like a ishida "show true power" just want to see some cool archon stuf

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Then wait a few updates and try again.

Devs not going to rush his entire story just because you are impatient.
Well said. Trust the Dev, he knows what he's doing (last minute saves from a GF notwithstanding) since you've (mostly) enjoyed his work so far.

Every game will have some facet, quirk, design choice, or whatever that is less than completely satisfying. That's the price of playing a game somebody ELSE made. Enjoy the parts you like, and tolerate the parts where it falls short.

Oh, and I can almost guarantee a good Dev is disappointed about LOTS of things in their game: early choices that come back to limit you, compromises to get an update out on time, flaws to how an image turned out (flaws that only they notice or care about), and the like.

Reactions: Repuci and Zivairs

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well said. Trust the Dev, he knows what he's doing (last minute saves from a GF notwithstanding) since you've (mostly) enjoyed his work so far.

Every game will have some facet, quirk, design choice, or whatever that is less than completely satisfying. That's the price of playing a game somebody ELSE made. Enjoy the parts you like, and tolerate the parts where it falls short.

Oh, and I can almost guarantee a good Dev is disappointed about LOTS of things in their game: early choices that come back to limit you, compromises to get an update out on time, flaws to how an image turned out (flaws that only they notice or care about), and the like.
Ooooooookay?

Why are you quoting me?

• Haha
Reactions: Valeck and Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
i thought Ophelia was suppose to show up in this update
She will be showing up in Chapter 3, but as I’ve said previously. I converted the images to webp to reduce the size of the Vn, I need/wanted to know if I screwed up anyone's saves by doing this, so I released an Alpha version of the VN to test it out. No saves were screwed up, but images were corrupted, so that’s why we now have a beta version.

Once I am done and happy with where I end this part of the story, I’ll release the full chapter 3.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
She will be showing up in Chapter 3, but as I’ve said previously. I converted the images to webp to reduce the size of the Vn, I need/wanted to know if I screwed up anyone's saves by doing this, so I released an Alpha version of the VN to test it out. No saves were screwed up, but images were corrupted, so that’s why we now have a beta version.

Once I am done and happy with where I end this part of the story, I’ll release the full chapter 3.
ah okay sweet, so far the update is great

Reactions: Zivairs

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
No saves were screwed up, but images were corrupted, so that’s why we now have a beta version.
How the feck did you manage that?!

I change ONE LETTER in the main script.rpy file (to fix that bug near the current end) and the game started freaking out whenever I tried to load a save created with the original version. (I've edited a few other games to fix dialogue typos without any problem)

• Thinking Face

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
How the feck did you manage that?!

I change ONE LETTER in the main script.rpy file (to fix that bug near the current end) and the game started freaking out whenever I tried to load a save created with the original version. (I've edited a few other games to fix dialogue typos without any problem)
Really? Hmm, I wanna say it’s because I have the original script and compiled a new build for it. But I’d be lying through my teeth, I have no idea why that happened, and now I’m a little worried. Lol

Is your save working with the Beta build?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Am I going crazy but I don't remember this game having much audio but today I tested out the beta(android) and I swear I hear Alicia Keys falling with a saxophone which is very much liked

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
soo next update coming in this month or are we gonna wait next month ?
I am planning for a release this month, the fifteenth, to be exact. Assuming everything goes smoothly and nothing comes up.

Am I going crazy but I don't remember this game having much audio but today I tested out the beta(android) and I swear I hear Alicia Keys falling with a saxophone which is very much liked
Not going crazy, I try to get music going for the times when the MC is in the Club, and it’s about to/is open. I just got the go-ahead to use this piece, so I included it in the beta build.

I like that’s it’s a bit fitting. If you didn’t keep Vanessa as a LI, then that Plotline begins when the MC is about to leave the Club.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes