acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
honestly till now walkthrough seems redundant, personally i don't think any game should be played with a walkthrough for the first time it just sucks the joy out of it, where is people's sense of adventure :FacePalm:
I agree in general, but when I notice...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
I agree in general, but when I notice...
i get that, sure but all these choices you mentioned are pretty significant so of course going the opposite way will have different outcome specially in this game where choices matter and what i said about walkthrough, i didn't mean it was a bad thing to have in general but i think in these games where you can have alot of save files and just save before each choice walkthough isn't needed you can simply play the game multiple times and see different outcomes, wouldn't that be more exciting? :p

Reactions: Zivairs

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i get that, sure but all these choices you mentioned are pretty significant so of course going the opposite way will have different outcome specially in this game where choices matter and what i said about walkthrough, i didn't mean it was a bad thing to have in general but i think in these games where you can have alot of save files and just save before each choice walkthough isn't needed you can simply play the game multiple times and see different outcomes, wouldn't that be more exciting? :p
Probably, but sometimes time is a commodity we are short on, and there are some games where several choices combine to create a route/outcome making it missable. :p

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
So sorry, about missing my release date, I did not have a smooth week. The weather really screwed around with the neighborhood power, and a few pipes were frozen over…anyway.

Complete Chapter Three:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Man it got so FUCKING good at the end. then it ended MAN that was good I definitely cant wait for chapter 4. Oh MAN this has me pumped GOOD Fucking Work Zivairs that was really fucking good. Has me feeling like those tv shows u watch and leaves you wanting more because you know there will be a lot of shit about to pop off since other people will now be involved omg. Dayum - Imgur.gif

K18

Apr 19, 2018
What an epic chapter to an exciting story, i didn't want it to end. Reluctant no more? As mentioned, it felt like watching a TV series, seeing the episode end after something big happened with the hero, like some Anime series or when Game of Thrones was good. Deserves more attention and support for such an interesting story. Waiting for chapter 4.

Reactions: Zivairs and Reniere

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
As always, an amazing chapter with an amazing story. Gotta say I'm loving it more and more with all the lore being added in, and then that ending was just beautiful, cannot wait to see what happens next.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hehe i must say thats a new one that a dev is posting his game at release day here himself. :)
i support him on Pantreon but who cares when a dev does it himself :)

but what a fucking story like that anime Dragonball Z when the first time the Super Sajajin or how it calls there transform is happening.
like the whole universe has noticed the transform in to the archon and that was what Kasumi has seen the REAL AWAKENING of the ARCHON when he stood there over the DEAD Alvara.

man i fucking love this game cant´t wait for chapter 4 and i hope for many many more chapters

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Does this 'complete' Chapter 3 have new content from the 'Alpha' version?
Or is it just fixes?
Great game.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes