• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
am i the only one here who likes vanessa? damn it people the whole lot of these myths are screwing with MC.
After you've played a few different VN's, Vanessa seems tame and boring. ... Also, I think the whole point of the sexy mythical creatures is that they are screwing the MC. You think it's a coincidence that the screwable characters have gotten the most screen time so far?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RRRS003 and Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
am i the only one here who likes vanessa? damn it people the whole lot of these myths are screwing with MC.
After you've played a few different VN's, Vanessa seems tame and boring. ... Also, I think the whole point of the sexy mythical creatures is that they are screwing the MC. You think it's a coincidence that the screwable characters have gotten the most screen time so far?
It’s just at this point in the story. It involves those Mythical creatures because they are affected by it. It doesn’t affect Vanessa either because she doesn't know about it all or the Fawn is telling her about this secret world (more on that will be covered in the upcoming update..).

If you didn’t keep her as a LI, the beginning of that Plotline started with this update. If you do have her as a LI, her time will come.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30 and balinorr

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
by the way can we please have some self restrain choices? i would like to be able to reject some of these women (i mean we are a pretty powerful almost godly sorcerer self restraint goes with the package xD)

I like Vanessa a lot. She is one of my favourites.

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
I base most of the Lore of this game off of Greek Mythology with my own twist on it. That being said…. Have you read any Greek Mythos? Most of the Gods in those show hardly any restraint, lol.

But for the most part, I do put up choices for each girl. Sure I am, guilty for two of those girls. The first time you meet Katsumi the MC has sex with her. That was to push the plot along because she comes in more later on in the story. The next one being Kelyera because I tried to convey that she is oversaturated in Lust-Inducing-Pheromones the times she meets the MC, and therefore the MC is not thinking correctly and just goes with it.

After that, however you have the choice, do you want to stay with Vanessa? Make a choice to offer her a way out or comfort her. Didn’t like Katsumi? Let her be on her way and don’t offer her a job and to keep her safe. Marena not for you? Don’t show up at her doorstep at the time she gave you, show up when everyone else arrives. Kelyera, not your thing? Don’t say she is yours in front of her Father. Soteria will always push herself onto the MC, but I do let you chose to go further or not.

So yeah, the restraint falls onto you…
Thanks for info and yea unfortunately i have read a lot of those myths and this why i pictured the MC as a defiant sort, one who goes against the destiny the "gods" and his family have foreseen for him, and not just follow the norm.
in my playthrough besides the one time MC healed himself by using his archon powers i tried not to overuse it like the time where you could kill that japanese god as it looked like it will tilt his attitude towrads those gods becoming overbearing,arrogent,prideful, etc.
anyways this is definitely one of the best games out there because for once in one of these games i actually read from first word to last.
thanks for the game, ill try to advertise it in other sites if you are good with it :)

Reactions: Zivairs

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That was the first update that I haven't enjoyed.

I really didn't like the new character. Her role easily could've been filled by Soteria or even just having the main character simply black out for a minute and recover on his own. That whole scene just felt like an awkward attempt at fan service.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The rest of the update was fine, apart from the bugs, but that one scene was awful.
Well, how is that fun?
Most heterosexual men I know love to see two women (or more) together, one beautiful nude woman is great, two or more not only naked but also caressing/fucking each other is fantastic.
No idea why you wouldn't see that, but to each his own.

Plus in a situation like this, it's clearly there's no romance involved, as the girls apart from Avaron are simulacra she created to get her "payment."
So it's not even the real characters AND they are not in love with the stranger in their midst, or seduced by her.

I think I would sort of think of it as NTR, if the woman in question was trying to steal one of the LIs for herself, but if it's just the different LIs with each other and the MC always a possible participant in the dance, why would that raise any of the negative emotions NTR raises?
So like you don't quite understand how so many people don't see the above as NTR, I'm in the same boat as I can't see how you CAN see that as NTR.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Nice update, it did feel a bit shorter than usual but apart from the two missing pics in the lesbian orgy, that was a great scene.
Rest of the update also worked well, even if it was a lot of talking heads a la Brian Michael Bendis' style of writing, ;)
It worked in this case.

Add me to the list of those who are glad the MC didn't send Alvara away. We don't know how involved she was with Lilian's plan and to be honest, she's so desperate to be with the MC that it's clear that her main motivation was to get back to him.

Also, if Avaron gets put into any more games, it's probably time to add that to her resume. ;)

And it's good that Reluctant Archon and Allison don't share a world, like Acting Lessons and Retrieving the Past used to, because that would be difficult to explain. :)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I'm wodering how is this chapter alpha categorized under more to come in chapter 3 or is it categorized as complete chapter 3 just needs fixes but the story continues in chapter 4. I'm just wondering since some Devs categorize alphas as still in progress, while others use it as complete but just need fixes.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I'm wodering how is this chapter alpha categorized under more to come in chapter 3 or is it categorized as complete chapter 3 just needs fixes but the story continues in chapter 4. I'm just wondering since some Devs categorize alphas as still in progress, while others use it as complete but just need fixes.
I am not at the point where I can happily say, ‘Yeah, that’s good. Chapter Three is done.” But I released this snipped because I wanted/needed to see if the image conversion worked, and it did and didn’t some images where corrupted. (Thank you guys for telling me about which ones.)

When this Chapter comes out of alpha, there will be more content. This is only half of Chapter Three.

Reactions: Reniere and jish55

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I am not at the point where I can happily say, ‘Yeah, that’s good. Chapter Three is done.” But I released this snipped because I wanted/needed to see if the image conversion worked, and it did and didn’t some images where corrupted. (Thank you guys for telling me about which ones.)

When this Chapter comes out of alpha, there will be more content. This is only half of Chapter Three.
Yeah some missing pictures and a crash when leaving for 1.5 hours (ritual)

Loving the game! You remade some of it, didnt you? Because chapter two ended differently. I played a bit of end two again, just to be surprised it had more action :)

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Loving the game! You remade some of it, didnt you? Because chapter two ended differently. I played a bit of end two again, just to be surprised it had more action
Yes, I did, at the time of making it. Overtime at work was leaving me tired, so it was the ending I went with but not the one I wanted for the VN. So now that Overtime was done and I had a bit more time on my hands, I went back and changed it to the Ending I originally planned.

Reactions: L30 and BigLurker

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I base most of the Lore of this game off of Greek Mythology with my own twist on it. That being said…. Have you read any Greek Mythos? Most of the Gods in those show hardly any restraint, lol.
Including Atabey got me surprised since not a lot of people know of the Taino people in general. My Cousin and I both have the Taino Sol on our arms so this was a very big surprise to include the supreme goddess. Where i'm from in the hills(Bosque) forest areas they still speak there language even in the city u find stones with the Sol painted in them Sometimes. so this was a VERY pleasant surprise, especially hearing stories of how people thought are ancestors got wiped out but (we) are still here and this was a nice add SO major props

Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019
I didn't find it mentioned but the image ch3avlarahome1d1 was not found. I'll keep playing but so far that has been the only game issue that I've notice. I'm blind in one eye and can't see out the other so I only see the obvious things. But I do like playing this one so I'll keep a eye out lol. thanks for doing this one I so far like the story line your taking but could make the spells casting as a choice of what spells to cast but that might mean changing it to much. so happy with it so far thanks for doing it.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
awww man... what the hell happened to this game ? I was super invested in the story, and now that new character makes it so I can barely stomach it... just what I needed a lesbian goddess wanting to steal the women the MC has accumulated... I dont think I ever hated the name Avaron so much much since Gargoyles the animated series...

Well at least she got what she deserved for messing around in her dreamworld... still felt long and boring LOL...

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
awww man... what the hell happened to this game ? I was super invested in the story, and now that new character makes it so I can barely stomach it... just what I needed a lesbian goddess wanting to steal the women the MC has accumulated... I dont think I ever hated the name Avaron so much much since Gargoyles the animated series...

Well at least she got what she deserved for messing around in her dreamworld... still felt long and boring LOL...
It plays out differently, if during the fight with Ishida you chose the "Simply Kill Him" option.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Truly impressive. Break and brake. In the same sentence. In the context of taking a break. Ley line and lay line. In consecutive sentences. And I'll just ignore the non sequitors. Really. It is most impressive. It's like you're not even trying. Take an awesome setting, a great potential storyline, and just butcher it. Basic proofreading, never mind some spell checks, and this would be cleaned up. But no. Facepalm away.

• Angry
Reactions: RRRS003

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I didn't find it mentioned but the image ch3avlarahome1d1 was not found. I'll keep playing but so far that has been the only game issue that I've notice. could make the spells casting as a choice
Thank you, I will fix that. As for the spell casting choice, I think it would add to the development time if I went that route. I would have to render out different scenes for each spell and come up with a fitting name for each of them. That both hints at what it does and sounds like a spell.

is this dream scene missable ? i don't think i got it.
Yes, you could miss it entirely. How to get it…When facing off against Ishida Let Him Beg/Show Him True Power.

Truly impressive. Break and brake. In the same sentence. In the context of taking a break. Ley line and lay line. In consecutive sentences. And I'll just ignore the non sequitors. Really. It is most impressive. It's like you're not even trying. Take an awesome setting, a great potential storyline, and just butcher it. Basic proofreading, never mind some spell checks, and this would be cleaned up. But no. Facepalm away.
Hmm. I’m starting to wonder if you genuinely care about this VN and just want to see it improved? Or you just need to find something better to fill your time with. Regardless, thank you for pointing out those mistakes and I’ll get to work fixing them.

Reactions: Rewd

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
It plays out differently, if during the fight with Ishida you chose the "Simply Kill Him" option.
Indeed. Choices like these are fun. I mean, it is simple. Do you use your power to look awesome (because it is a freaking game and we want to own everything). Or do you watch yourself, conserve your energy and do only what is needed. Same with the ending of this update. Do you go, "dont touch my women and die" reaction, or do you want to stay undercover.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes