-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It wasn’t meant to be a full release, just bug hunting, as I made the image conversion to webp.
This happened just prior to talking to Alvara in the Kitchen in chapter 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, Zivairs, during the Avaron "dream" sequence, I had Alvara, Vanessa, Kelyera (claimed), and Marena (true form) overpowering her. When you get to Avaron's line "Wait, what do you two have planned", I'm also missing an image (avaron2c10).

Additionally, it appears a variable isn't defined correctly in your final discussion with Lillian (see attached Traceback.txt file).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Zivairs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. you guessed it folks .. while our akon <konvict record -wink/wink> is just out of deep myth jail and spreading half a wing ... them dames over at deafperv camp are going at it wings wide open and kink piling all the smut!

Reactions: Zivairs

Ray Paul

Oct 28, 2018
I think in this new chapter have bugs because its getting crash when i continue progress the story can u fix it please, this game story concept is good i really like it Just fix the unexpected occur Than you.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
This happened just prior to talking to Alvara in the Kitchen in chapter 3.
Also this:
Also, @Zivairs, during the Avaron "dream" sequence, I had Alvara, Vanessa, Kelyera (claimed), and Marena (true form) overpowering her. When you get to Avaron's line "Wait, what do you two have planned", I'm also missing an image (avaron2c10).

Additionally, it appears a variable isn't defined correctly in your final discussion with Lillian (see attached Traceback.txt file).
Very nice game nice story nice renders

apart from missing images which has already been mentioned came across this exception at the end

keep up the good work
Thank you guys for the feedback, these are getting fixed now. The images were corrupted during the conversion, I’ll redo them now.

is the red head on the op game image the red head we hired for the vip
Yes, that's Elizabeth.

I think in this new chapter have bugs because its getting crash when i continue progress the story can u fix it please, this game story concept is good i really like it Just fix the unexpected occur Than you.
Yes, I am fixing that now. It crashes at the end of the content. The only thing you are missing is me telling you that it’s the end of the content.

I love the story and the characters. It is awesome feeling when the story is incorporated in to the sex. Keep up the good work!
I'm happy you liked it, thank you for playing it. (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray Paul

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: ThunderRob
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes