Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Here is the new chapter :

PC :

MAC :
Not the new Chapter! I said it was the Changes I wanted to make to Chapter two's ending, a very small update. Not Worth the Download.

Reactions: dussalant

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Not the new Chapter! I said it was the Changes I wanted to make to Chapter two's ending, a very small update. Not Worth the Download.
this is one of the many reasons I like and respect ya as a creator, you willingly tell people not to download your shit if it's not worth it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Reluctant Archon [Ch. 2 updated] [Kyois] (1.83 gb rar pc source)
134 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone) ; transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, just finished the new update, and all I gotta say is mother fucking werewolves :D. I am excited to see more of them and just hope they don't get taken out like punks, because I love werewolves and want them to pose a legit threat, to where other species aren't willing to go into a straight up fight with them, to where they can hold sway with the other species.

Reactions: Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
So, just finished the new update, and all I gotta say is mother fucking werewolves :D. I am excited to see more of them and just hope they don't get taken out like punks, because I love werewolves and want them to pose a legit threat, to where other species aren't willing to go into a straight up fight with them, to where they can hold sway with the other species.
Yup, after our talk. I figure out a plotline to add them in, that will hopefully make sense to you all. (Only time will tell.) I’ll be showing more of them once this is out of the Alpha build, this update is not at the point where I am happy to call it done. But I needed feedback to see if I was doing the conversion right, and it didn’t screw up other people’s saves.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yup, after our talk. I figure out a plotline to add them in, that will hopefully make sense to you all. (Only time will tell.) I’ll be showing more of them once this is out of the Alpha build, this update is not at the point where I am happy to call it done. But I needed feedback to see if I was doing the conversion right, and it didn’t screw up other people’s saves.
Can't wait to see how it plays out since I'm sure she's not keeping them there because of a leech. If anything, I feel the female werewolf was ordered there for a different reason. Also love how she didn't give a shit the vamp was offed, but instead just seemed amused at it, which is perfect.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is the The name of the game!!
We have here a RELUCTANT GRANITE STATUE OF ADONIS SLUGGING IT'S WAY off pedestal;)!!!

• Haha
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes