Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
I think the problem is:

1) Even though the Countess doesn't know that the MC is an Ashall, she does know that Lillian allowed him to negotiate on her behalf. I suppose she could interpret it as a deliberate snub by Lillian and get in a huff over that, but still, the MC clearly has high powered backing.
2) Its wasn't clear what the Countess wanted to achieve at the meeting. All she really did was present a declaration of war. The Ashalls seem to have been top dogs for generations, they're hardly going to back down without some demonstration of Rimsin's power.
3) If the the Vampires really believe Rimsin's unstoppable and wanted to gloat then that might make sense... but shortly afterwards he backs down from a fight with just one unknown sorcerer. Presumably he's still regaining his power. Why warn your enemies you're coming for them when you're not ready yet?

There's nothing that can't be explained by inate arrogance and a failure to read the Evil Overlord List, but yeah, the Countess didn't come off as much of a threat.
I am gonna say for me 1) is just that she believes that the MC is not that powerful and is being propped up. That he was sent there just to snub her. Which seems to lead into the second part. Since she was there to threaten them with an Ancient all powerful vampire, kind of loses its punch when they send a lap dog (in her eyes). And well the third part would be a problem but it is already being addressed.

Reactions: Zivairs

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i just finished the prequel and i'am wondering is the tattoo that macaria gave the MC the mark of the archon

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
i just finished the prequel and i'am wondering is the tattoo that macaria gave the MC the mark of the archon
It’s not much of a prequel, just a Short-Story that takes place before the Main VN. The Tattoo that Macaria gave the MC will be explained later on in the Main VN. The Mark of the Archon is sort of shown in the Main VN and depending on your choice, it will be fully revealed.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
It’s not much of a prequel, just a Short-Story that takes place before the Main VN. The Tattoo that Macaria gave the MC will be explained later on in the Main VN. The Mark of the Archon is sort of shown in the Main VN and depending on your choice, it will be fully revealed.
sort of shown, do u mean when we got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and can u tell me which choice it will be fully revealed

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
During the confrontation with "the great ishida":ROFLMAO: if we let katsumi go we are able to fight with kunit........... god, but when i stop her then during the confrontation we are not able to face off against kunit........... god, it would have been satifying to beat the Sh** out of Kuni........ and ishida but in this path we were not able to do so it would have been good if that was added in this path, then in the latter can we beat other gods it looks very satisfying when when their hubris turns to despair.

Last edited:

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
sort of shown, do u mean when we got
Yes, that is the first time it is shown.

and can u tell me which choice it will be fully revealed
King of Darkness is correct. It’s pretty apparent which choice lets you see the Mark. When it comes to dealing with Ishida, or you allow Katsumi to go, and then you can use it against a God or just kill Ishida. A little spoiler if you didn’t pick up on it, but you’ll meet the God if Katsumi was working for you later on in the Story.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Yes, that is the first time it is shown.

King of Darkness is correct. It’s pretty apparent which choice lets you see the Mark. When it comes to dealing with Ishida, or you allow Katsumi to go, and then you can use it against a God or just kill Ishida. A little spoiler if you didn’t pick up on it, but you’ll meet the God if Katsumi was working for you later on in the Story.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
In the next update should we hope for

I was never interested in incest, so I’m not sure I can do it justice. I will probably test the waters and see if I can write it(write up some side-stories) and if people like my way of writing it, then I’ll give it a go.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Shouldnt be hard to write incest really but to sell it to everyone as a normal thing is the trick i guess, depending on what type of game you making.

I was never interested in incest, so I’m not sure I can do it justice. I will probably test the waters and see if I can write it(write up some side-stories) and if people like my way of writing it, then I’ll give it a go.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
If I think about it Story-wise and logically(Ha!), it wouldn’t be hard to implement. I’ve already said Lore-wise there are five prominent Families/Bloodlines. So having a few members seeing incest as a way of keeping the Bloodline strong/pure wouldn’t be so un-normal for them. As for society, well, there is already a clandestine society going on…so.

I’m going to stop now, feel like I’m making myself take on more work. lol

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Dude, I dont know about incest but i don't doubt your writing skills but for me personally if there would be incest(because after seeing Ophelia I cant wait:love:) it would also add some interesting plots.
Atlast the decision is upto to you:)

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Zivairs The story and game you have is brilliant and how you keep track of the families and the lore is uncanny... So if you do implement you know what.. then I can see your game only getting more exposure.

Reactions: Zivairs and X0R
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes