whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
that is not all true,some health issues with his girlfriend,stress at work with a possible promotion that was the reasons he could not be more in the game he had no issues with the main game,he wanted to do the short story earlier,after part 1 of chapter 4,but he decided to wait until chapter 4 was finished,and after that his RL shit came down on him.
and now a few month have passed since he startet VSS and it is not even finished yet,and as usual he is radiosilend again for the last 3 weeks now where he postet that he wont make it in january and the next part of the VSS would be out in the first week of february at the latest.
i must say he was faster with the mainstory chapters then with this short story.

not surprised anymore i must say.

is it so hard to post a view lines to keep the supporters up to date???

a few minutes of typing a text,noone can say that he has no time for even that.
he has time to be online in discord but has no time to keep his supporters up to date. (n)
I said exactly that in the very first line of my post. :FacePalm:
"priority shift was because dev took some time off from main game, for RL break"
I did not say he had "issues with the main game", where did you invent that point from to dispute? It was not written in my post, which you quoted.
The only reason I mentioned the VSS was speculation on my part as to why Kyois worked on that first, instead of the main game.
This is quite a simple piece of speculation. If you have been writing a story for a long time, then RL forces you to focus on other things, getting back into the story might be difficult, it's a big task with a lot of invested fans.
As such, perhaps it would be easier to get yourself back into it, by writing something smaller, that's related but not actually the main story, to help ease you back in.
It's not difficult to see that being the case. It's also not definitive, it's just a plausible idea for why he came back & started a side story, instead of continuing the main story.

Reactions: brorpag

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
he did shorts so play those.
he did ONE PART of the Vanessa short story since the end of chapter 4 in 8 month and that part was released in december so 3 month ago.
the other short storys where finished way earlier.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
2nd part wouldnt be due until after now anyway, so no worries here...
Heck I think now would be great time of year wise for VSS 2.0, but I wont expect it, he deserves time to get things done, and to spend time with his partner.
All in all, hoping all is well, and work is going well.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
2nd part wouldnt be due until after now anyway, so no worries here...
Heck I think now would be great time of year wise for VSS 2.0, but I wont expect it, he deserves time to get things done, and to spend time with his partner.
All in all, hoping all is well, and work is going well.
heh actually he postet on pantreon at the end of january that he will have finished the part 2 at the first week of february at the latest, and that was 3 weeks ago and not a word since then.

at discord he said something like he messed up the ending and it should be ready in a few days but that was almost 2 weeks ago.

and as usual for him he is radiosilend again for people outside discord for almost a month now.

i don´t get him really.He has time to chat in discord but typing a few lines at pantreon to keep everybody up to date seems to be to hard to do.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I remember seeing something about that, but It's worth waiting, I hope he can get it out close to Valentine's day as he had an idea at one point to take into account all the mythology, so I hope he gets to.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
It is still close to the time of year that is the basis, and the origin to the day is more related to the middle of February but no exact date, you do know that right... (Sorry had to get back for the lol)
Sorry, but I and my family care more about the beliefs behind the modern day, more than we care about the day.
Eg; My mother is a Witch, I'm Shinto and one brother's beliefs are Norse shamanic
And it is still close to the day, just to remind you of my actual statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma M and Repuci

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
Sigh......no it has not been abandoned....they are working on it and released one of the short stories not long ago...
I mean, it's been like 8 or 9 months sinsce ch 4 was completed. Not started, but completed. And ch 5 hasn't even started yet. So in 8-9 months, all thats been released has been 1 HALF of a SHORT story. Not sure if you can call the main story anything other than abandoned

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean, it's been like 8 or 9 months sinsce ch 4 was completed. Not started, but completed. And ch 5 hasn't even started yet. So in 8-9 months, all thats been released has been 1 HALF of a SHORT story. Not sure if you can call the main story anything other than abandoned
Ah, you haven't bothered to search to see why it has been so long, i get it, it's a lot work using the search bar. Easier to just post a random "abandoned" isn't it?

And please look up the requirements for a "abandoned" tag before you claim it. This game hasn't met those.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
There's always one.
Not abandoned. There are reasons. Plus, just personally speaking, unless your supporting financially, probably should let things go. AND if you are supporting financially, maybe there is a better way to go about this. Just saying.

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
There's always one.
Not abandoned. There are reasons. Plus, just personally speaking, unless your supporting financially, probably should let things go. AND if you are supporting financially, maybe there is a better way to go about this. Just saying.
Why would i spend 5$ a month to support a game that doesn't update?

If there were consistent updates, and good comunication from the creator, supporting would be a no-brainer

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes