JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What do I play first? Prequel VSS, or Prequel Short Story? Or the main game first? I know sometimes the prequels for books or games etc end up being spoilers for the main release so its not always advisable to start there first.

Reactions: Zivairs

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
What do I play first? Prequel VSS, or Prequel Short Story? Or the main game first? I know sometimes the prequels for books or games etc end up being spoilers for the main release so its not always advisable to start there first.
The prequels give you information more about the main games ethos, apart from introducing some background characters, they clarify things more than introduce.

Without playing the main game a lot of things will go straight over your head, however playing the main game then the SS's you'll have a few 'D'oh, thats what that was moments' thinking back at the main game.

Both ways will work, to be honest you might want to play the main then the SS's then the main again, that way you discover a lot of things you might have missed.

There were 3 SS's but one has vanished from the site, if you can get the 3rd I think it was the first one released and was worth a run through.

I think it went the SS Sep '19 and kinda fits in anywhere, but before the Main would work fine if you played things in any order..., then the CSS Dec '19 fits around the time you deal with your second major enemy, with the Main game, then the VSS Dec '20 to finish up.

Thats just how it seems to play the best I think, others might disagree.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Both VSS and SS will shed some light on things popping up in the Main, I played them after the Main but you could just as easily go with VSS > SS > Main since there's no spoilers in either of them. If anything they're more like flashbacks to events mentioned in the Main.

Timeline wise it's first the VSS introducing you to how the MC ended up in his city and why, then the SS

Last edited:

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I just figured that in your story, there might be different tiers of Amazonian's. Like the Ashall's being more powerful than other sorcerers. As such, I would reason that there would be more powerful versions of Alvara.

Seeing how Alvara kicks ass, I always assumed that her mother would be some badass wonder woman warrior empowered by their goddess.

By the way, did your renders get better, or am I just assuming things? For example, in the last chapter, it just seems that Alvara looks crisper/sharper.
If there were Tiers, Alvara is the Princess. So she’d be high tier just under her Mother(the Queen.) Queen Oeseyme is a powerful Fighter. However, she does not leave her island anymore, so Alvara will eventually outpower her.

Yes, I am no longer Rendering with a Laptop. I finally got a desktop and now doing 1080 renders, I know it’s not much, but it makes them look a little better.

I am adding the Short Stories into the Main Game. So if you want the Order it will something like:
The Short Story can be played when the MC gets shot(He goes unconscious and relives the past, kinda thing.) The Christmas? Short Story is obvious, played when the MC passes out after the ‘fight’ with Rimsin. The Vanessa Short Story will be playable in CH Five (I’ll explain why after CH Five, or it will explain itself.) But you can play the Vanessa Short Story in any order.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
If there were Tiers, Alvara is the Princess. So she’d be high tier just under her Mother(the Queen.) Queen Oeseyme is a powerful Fighter. However, she does not leave her island anymore, so Alvara will eventually outpower her.

Yes, I am no longer Rendering with a Laptop. I finally got a desktop and now doing 1080 renders, I know it’s not much, but it makes them look a little better.

I am adding the Short Stories into the Main Game. So if you want the Order it will something like:
The Short Story can be played when the MC gets shot(He goes unconscious and relives the past, kinda thing.) The Christmas? Short Story is obvious, played when the MC passes out after the ‘fight’ with Rimsin. The Vanessa Short Story will be playable in CH Five (I’ll explain why after CH Five, or it will explain itself.) But you can play the Vanessa Short Story in any order.
Prequels are going nicely and making sense, thank you. Btw what asset is used on Atabeys clothing? I have not seen it before, its quite nice. Idk if its rude to ask these things. Its a great look

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Prequels are going nicely and making sense, thank you. Btw what asset is used on Atabeys clothing? I have not seen it before, its quite nice. Idk if its rude to ask these things. Its a great look
Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed them.

Also, I’ll send you the link and Name in a message. I don’t want to give the Mods a chance to yell at me for going off-topic.

Edit: Turns out I can't message you. lol.
The Name is . You can also find it here.
Let us hope I didn't go too off-topic.

Reactions: Ghostly and JB08

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed them.

Also, I’ll send you the link and Name in a message. I don’t want to give the Mods a chance to yell at me for going off-topic.

Edit: Turns out I can't message you. lol.
The Name is . You can also find it here.
Let us hope I didn't go too off-topic.
Thanks, idk how bad the daz shop search is because I constantly see stuff there I missed even when searched by its name or with a matching word. Idk why I cant be messaged, odd. Maybe a privacy setting I have enabled. Ill check it out later. Almost done with chapter 3. :cool:

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
finally that annoying part 2 of VSS will be out in a week that Kyois can start working on ch5 just cant wait to see and have some quality time Sweet Ophelia and Alvara

Reactions: assman1337

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
missing or typo, no difference since still game can't find it.
There is a difference though. A missing image would require a patch, a typo is something anyone can fix either by changing the name of the image or correcting it in the script. The image that was supposed to be shown there is in the game folder, it's not missing.

Reactions: Brother Lui
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes