Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Never tried this VN until today and holy orctusks I really got sucked in!
It`s really refreshing to have an actual fantasy with likeable chars and feels original instead of the usual tired tropes. The story and character interaction is so enjoyable and makes the occasional steamy scene more valued. Pron VN`s are a dime a dozen on here, but creative ones? pretty rare. Congrats dev on making something real special. Got me hooked.

- So I`ve been playing this all day and loving it. The intrigue is brilliant and tense, the feeling of our power growing is well done and of course, our growing harem...wow are these beauties hot! Claiming them for ourselves is nice, as our MC wants to cherish and protect them all. Any who oppose or threaten our own "tribe" need to be eradicated...
Oh and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
I like this game a lot but the writer has an issue with comma placements. He regularly puts commas where they shouldn't be and also misses where they should go. Games still great but it does mess with the flow of the writing somewhat.

zhicai

Donor
Aug 19, 2020
I'm really enjoying the story. Nearly all the characters are very compelling and fleshed out. I find it very difficult to choose a favorite girl, which very few games I've played here have managed. The MC is also quite well-written and more than just the player's perspective, which is another somewhat rare feat.

Very well done Zivairs/Kyois! I'm looking forward to the future of this project. (y)

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
> you're teasing needs more work
No, my dev fella, but your grammar does.

Also is it me or does lighting change abruptly in some scenes?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zivairs

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Zivairs, I noticed that Lucilla's skin tone was pale earlier in the story. Later, in the mansion, her skin became more fleshed out. Is this because she sucked more blood at the mansion, or is it simply because you just decided to change her skin tone?

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Zivairs, I noticed that Lucilla's skin tone was pale earlier in the story. Later, in the mansion, her skin became more fleshed out. Is this because she sucked more blood at the mansion, or is it simply because you just decided to change her skin tone?
Yes, the group (MC, Liz, Alvara, Lucilla, maybe Sammy.) had been walking for two days. I wanted Lucilla to look like she needed to feed already. Then, after she fed off the maid, more colour came to her skin.

> you're teasing needs more work
No, my dev fella, but your grammar does.

Also is it me or does lighting change abruptly in some scenes?
I am aware my grammar is crap, and I am working to improve it. As for the lighting, yes it does change abruptly. This is my first VN so I was learning as I worked. I wasn't very knowledgeable about lighting or the tools to create lighting effects. But I am improving (trying too.) so hopefully there won't be abrupt changes in lighting in future updates.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Zivairs, thanks for confirming the details. I assumed that was the case, I've seen other devs just change things out of the blue with no consistency in the story itself.

I've been wondering, the amazonians in your story. Are they the equivalent of wonder woman in terms of strength, invulnerability, and all of the other powers that she possess; superhero-like, able to take on anyone, and everyone? Or is it the case where they are just a bit tougher versions of xena warrior princess?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Zivairs, thanks for confirming the details. I assumed that was the case, I've seen other devs just change things out of the blue with no consistency in the story itself.

I've been wondering, the amazonians in your story. Are they the equivalent of wonder woman in terms of strength, invulnerability, and all of the other powers that she possess; superhero-like, able to take on anyone, and everyone? Or is it the case where they are just a bit tougher versions of xena warrior princess?
They are definitely not invulnerable(you can see some of them get injured or even die), but based on what we've seen they are stronger then a human. I assume they are probably a bit less powerful then an orc, but smarter and faster maybe.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
They are definitely not invulnerable(you can see some of them get injured or even die), but based on what we've seen they are stronger then a human. I assume they are probably a bit less powerful then an orc, but smarter and faster maybe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh how i cried for my girl! :cry:

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018

In my world, the Amazonians are Artemis’s creation and not the more common Hera’s. But they do share similarities with Xena that just made sense to me to keep. Like sense danger/a presence, enhanced strength, durability.

Making them like Wonder Woman would have probably been overkill. Alvara being invulnerable, wouldn’t have let me write her nearly dying, and then MC accepting being an Archon to bring her back.

Any news for chapter 5
Once I am done with VSS, I’ll start working on Chapter Five.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In my world, the Amazonians are Artemis’s creation and not the more common Hera’s. But they do share similarities with Xena that just made sense to me to keep. Like sense danger/a presence, enhanced strength, durability.

Making them like Wonder Woman would have probably been overkill. Alvara being invulnerable, wouldn’t have let me write her nearly dying, and then MC accepting being an Archon to bring her back.

I'm just gonna go into super-suckup-mode here. This is without a doubt one of my 3 favorite VN's, I love how the MC is a kickass from the start and the girls.......don't get me started on the girls. Nessa and Alvara are 2 of my alltime favorite LI's.

Fantastic job so far Guys (or girls of course). I'm VERY eagerly awaiting the new updates!

........i'll just replay it for the umphteen time while I wait :)

Akifai

May 8, 2017

I just figured that in your story, there might be different tiers of Amazonian's. Like the Ashall's being more powerful than other sorcerers. As such, I would reason that there would be more powerful versions of Alvara.

Seeing how Alvara kicks ass, I always assumed that her mother would be some badass wonder woman warrior empowered by their goddess.

By the way, did your renders get better, or am I just assuming things? For example, in the last chapter, it just seems that Alvara looks crisper/sharper.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes