Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
My unofficial Android port of Reluctant Archon VSS 1.0 with gestures enabled.

Mega

Note : This is just the standalone version of Short story VSS 1.0 . This does not contain Base game.

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Can u fix the link? Thanks

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I had found this game on another site and played the first chapter. But then forgot the name. So it was SO nice to find it again and play now the four chapters here. I am REALLY enjoying this and the story is great. Looking forward to the next chapter.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I had found this game on another site and played the first chapter. But then forgot the name. So it was SO nice to find it again and play now the four chapters here. I am REALLY enjoying this and the story is great. Looking forward to the next chapter.
will be a while dude
why not try the ss, vss and css for now

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's good. no ch5 for a while since dev makes vss atm.

Reactions: Repuci

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Very few devs port to android because they don't use it. You'll have to wait until one of the guys that makes ports decides to try this.
Avaron with that being said, does f95zone have a section where a list of Android ported games may be found? Or maybe a list of persons who actually do the porting. Because I've come across at least one page or thread where ppl were requesting various titles to be ported. It would be a wonderful help if you could assist me. Thank you in advance ☺

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron with that being said, does f95zone have a section where a list of Android ported games may be found? Or maybe a list of persons who actually do the porting. Because I've come across at least one page or thread where ppl were requesting various titles to be ported. It would be a wonderful help if you could assist me. Thank you in advance ☺
https://f95zone.to/tags/mobile-game/

I believe all the games in that list have android ports.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

EarlTrjegul

Nov 3, 2020
oh thanks, so is this short story gonna take a while, or have much content? and why this shift in priority? if someone know

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
oh thanks, so is this short story gonna take a while, or have much content? and why this shift in priority? if someone know
VSS is 2 parts, if I remember rightly.
It's a backstory arc, first half introduced MC & Sammy when they first met. Reasonable amount of content, so far.
Halfway done now. Hopefully get the 2nd half soon (TM) then dev will be back to working on main story. (y)

AFAIK the priority shift was because dev took some time off from main game, for RL break & wanted to do something to help get him back into it, without the heavier pressure of dealing with the main game itself.
Kind of easing himself back into it.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
AFAIK the priority shift was because dev took some time off from main game, for RL break & wanted to do something to help get him back into it, without the heavier pressure of dealing with the main game itself.
Kind of easing himself back into it.
that is not all true,some health issues with his girlfriend,stress at work with a possible promotion that was the reasons he could not be more in the game he had no issues with the main game,he wanted to do the short story earlier,after part 1 of chapter 4,but he decided to wait until chapter 4 was finished,and after that his RL shit came down on him.
and now a few month have passed since he startet VSS and it is not even finished yet,and as usual he is radiosilend again for the last 3 weeks now where he postet that he wont make it in january and the next part of the VSS would be out in the first week of february at the latest.
i must say he was faster with the mainstory chapters then with this short story.

not surprised anymore i must say.

is it so hard to post a view lines to keep the supporters up to date???

a few minutes of typing a text,noone can say that he has no time for even that.
he has time to be online in discord but has no time to keep his supporters up to date. (n)

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes