• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Never mind, I'll try to find the answer myself.
You are willing to waste a lot of time fixing the script and you get this nonsense.
okay, you are a troll right? or are you this new to coding? you just right-click the .rpy file (use unren to decompress) and click open with: and use notepad++ or atom, or another editor. you can also just drag the file into the editor.

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
That prequel could use a good proofreader to make it more heartfelt.
I cam only imagine chapter 4 has the same problem.
How do you open the script, so I can fix it myself.
You can find updated scripts and download links for latest game version on Discord
Reluctant Archon Discord :

Reactions: Zivairs

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's deive in?
I think he meant, dive in. Definitely needs a good proofreader.
I have the time. Currently helping other people, but I can find the time to do it.

• Thinking Face

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
What's deive in?
Delve in means to examine or study something carefully; to enter into the examination or study of something. (example: He delved into the solution of the problem facing him. I am just now delving into a study of the Trojan War.)

There are a few things a proofreader might help with, but this particular phrase wasn't one of them.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
What's deive in?
I think he meant, dive in. Definitely needs a good proofreader.
I have the time. Currently helping other people, but I can find the time to do it.
I don’t use the term ‘Deive in or Dive in.’ I double-checked my scripts to confirm, nothing of those terms comes up. Can you provide the Line Number?

Edit: I did use delve in, but that is the correct spelling. Not sure why you pointed it out, though.

they didn't but it is probably of possible suitors to strengthen the bloodline, that is my guess.
You are correct. Ophelia’s personal list of people she thinks(hopes) are stronger than her. Therefore strengthening the Family.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah but that woman scares me.......

You better not let her hurt my Amazon princess or I'll squeal to your girlfriend, i'm desperate enough to do it!!!
for me it is a good scary, although I would like to reign her in a little bit, don't like threatening the other girls, they have to play, well not nice, but not murdery either.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes