Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys i have only a black screen wit texts all the image are missing and also the saves ,what i can do? :mad:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This VSS, though it took some time to complete, was done really well and not rushed at all and it adds greater depth to the characters and a pretty great reveal at the end to what Atabey was really after, but seeing this is a prequel and there's like a two branching ends, i guess the dev has no plans to bring back Anna and Giovani to the main story and kinda closes their arc or i am not sure, also am really glad that we would rejoin with Zoe in the afterlife, Nessa is so cute as always, and finally this Dev and his tease, can't wait for the premonition to come true!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Max1276 and Zivairs

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This VSS, though it took some time to complete, was done really well and not rushed at all and it adds greater depth to the characters and a pretty great reveal at the end to what Atabey was really after, but seeing this is a prequel and there's like a two branching ends, i guess the dev has no plans to bring back Anna and Giovani to the main story and kinda closes their arc or i am not sure, also am really glad that we would rejoin with Zoe in the afterlife, Nessa is so cute as always, and finally this Dev and his tease, can't wait for the premonition to come true!!
Wait! What? How the almighty fucknuggets have i missed that!!?? When was that?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
it's the same place Zoe was killed... is Kyois doing a redo?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Seems like you two decided to----Ring a Bell. :cool:
I honestly can't remember & I'm afraid the reference doesn't jog my memory?

Edit : Ohhh i get it now, ya there is a single choice and two paths in this version for those who don't know and decided to fall for that Wench :ROFLMAO:
Shit, I made a choice in chapter 4 that prevented 'Nessa getting knocked up?
Damn, i'm going to need to playthrough again when chapter 5 lands!

Last edited:

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
it's the same place Zoe was killed... is Kyois doing a redo?
It’s not the same place.

I honestly can't remember & I'm afraid the reference doesn't jog my memory?
Shit, I made a choice in chapter 4 that prevented 'Nessa getting knocked up?
Damn, i'm going to need to playthrough again when chapter 5 lands!
You wouldn't hold out on a brother, would you?
That premonition is insta-orgasm material........

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes