HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'd say she is probably one important antagonist but no THE main antagonist, if such a thing even exists. I do believe that she is not one of those cute villains that will become a friend. Give what what she did, that bitch is dead.
Oh yeah, no redemption for her!!!!She's gonna taste the full force of the Archon!!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is only one awesome godess in this game and I shall bring my squirrely wrath on all .......... or not really, i'm just a healer but it's the thought that counts.

I'll leave all that to the Archon fella while i'm wayyyyyy over there saving everything important .... like the wine.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There is only one awesome godess in this game and I shall bring my squirrely wrath on all .......... or not really, i'm just a healer but it's the thought that counts.

I'll leave all that to the Archon fella while i'm wayyyyyy over there saving everything important .... like the wine.
I don't think I could handle the pressure of that pout. :cry: ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I don't think I could handle the pressure of that pout. :cry: ;)
But she's so cute and cuddly with her little freckles......i just wanna hug her :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But she's so cute and cuddly with her little freckles......i just wanna hug her :)
Avaron is by far the cutest goddess and probably character in the game, with Dangeli and Sister.

I hope the Everchild doesn't become our Mordred!
The pervert inside me: "I hope she ends up being a beautiful girl, with daddy issues...."

JUST making a joke, I know the game do not have incest or anything like that planned or anything.. if you are going to facepalm me, do it fast!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Avaron is by far the cutest goddess and probably character in the game, with Dangeli and Sister.

The pervert inside me: "I hope she ends up being a beautiful girl, with daddy issues...."

JUST making a joke, I know the game do not have incest or anything like that planned or anything.. if you are going to facepalm me, do it fast!
are you putting a mob boss and that psycho sorcerer kitty on the same level as our cute little goddess!!!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
are you putting a mob boss and that psycho sorcerer kitty on the same level as our cute little goddess!!!
Of course not! Avaron is definitely the cutest girl in the novel. Cute little redhead with freckles pouting? Cuteness overload in my brain.

Dangeli and sister are, however, probably second. And from what we've seen from sister, that psychopath kitty as you call her, she is totally the kind of woman I love.... Beautiful, dangerous and mindblowing.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Of course not! Avaron is definitely the cutest girl in the novel. Cute little redhead with freckles pouting? Cuteness overload in my brain.

Dangeli and sister are, however, probably second. And from what we've seen from sister, that psychopath kitty as you call her, she is totally the kind of woman I love.... Beautiful, dangerous and mindblowing.
of course she is......

NESSA and ALVARA for ever!!!!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
nessa and alvara because they rock......
Hahaha sorry cannot react.

Up to this moment I am mainly speaking about looks. Mainly. So far I am not in love with any girl in this novel. They are all fine, but I have no favorite.

Having said that, I am expecting that sister will be a favorite, with the little screen time she had. She seems to be the kind of woman that I tend to choose, but time will tell.

As with that little screen time, Avaron was definitely the cutest goddess. If she ends up acting like a spoiled innmature princess, she is going to be a total favorite! She pouting there was a HUGE raise to her loveliness, as I love the concept of a goddess who is like a spolied teenager.

I like Nesaa a lot. I do. Alvara (she is the amazon, right) that one I don't care much. I mean, i see her as a sister (non incestuous comment!!), not a love interest.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hahaha sorry cannot react.

Up to this moment I am mainly speaking about looks. Mainly. So far I am not in love with any girl in this novel. They are all fine, but I have no favorite.

Having said that, I am expecting that sister will be a favorite, with the little screen time she had. She seems to be the kind of woman that I tend to choose, but time will tell.

As with that little screen time, Avaron was definitely the cutest goddess. If she ends up acting like a spoiled innmature princess, she is going to be a total favorite! She pouting there was a HUGE raise to her loveliness, as I love the concept of a goddess who is like a spolied teenager.

I like Nesaa a lot. I do. Alvara (she is the amazon, right) that one I don't care much. I mean, i see her as a sister (non incestuous comment!!), not a love interest.
you are a heathen.............

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Hearing so mny good review about this vss update please someone provide an android version

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes