cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh i ask about vss becouse i download patch only and start new so I am good with patch like is now full vss. thx for answer
ah. yea you should be okay (i got "some" history with update only so i dl full packet always).

Reactions: Zivairs

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
What, exactly, is VSS? It always bugs me when developers divide their games up into different packages. It's rarely obvious to someone who hasn't played the game before what should be downloaded and played in what order.
Play the Main VN to understand the Story.

The Short Story (or Prequal as it’s being called), Christmas? Short Story, and Vanessa Short Story. Add to the Lore and give info on some things the MC went through. Those are being Merged into the Main VN and will pop up at points through the Story.

Kiotaku

Feb 20, 2018
Damn, got excited about finally getting an update on this game only to find out yet again that it's only the side story. As mmmonsterkill mentioned, can we get a separate thread made for the non-main story releases? This game is one of the good ones but tis been a while since we got more meat than salad.

M'95

May 17, 2019
All depends.
If the film came in chapters and it just so happened that the current chapter was a flashback, yes, I'd be happy.
Especially if it adds something extra to the character and their relationships, which is able to be noticed moving forward with the main story.
Maybe it makes the bond between MC & Sammy seem stronger, gives it more relevance?
For the Batman reference, it gives his character motivation which is then seen and experienced by the viewer. Yes. I would definitely be happy if one episode of the story was devoted to a back -story arc, as long as it adds to the characters we already know & helps us to know them better.
I just finished it VSS and you are more right than you think. It actually is a flashback as the MC is telling the story to Filea and Vanessa is there also. I really enjoyed VSS though, so I guess I was wrong :) as now I am not dissapointed the main story was not continued.

Reactions: Jsd16 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I just finished it VSS and you are more right than you think. It actually is a flashback as the MC is telling the story to Filea and Vanessa is there also. I really enjoyed VSS though, so I guess I was wrong :) as now I am not dissapointed the main story was not continued.
Pleased that you enjoyed it! I finished it last night and definitely felt it added to the main game.
Seeing Sammy in his younger days was cool, 'Nessa being more special than we realised, seeing the Archon first start to reach out and seize the city - there's quite a lot that adds extra depth! (y)

Reactions: Jsd16

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Pleased that you enjoyed it! I finished it last night and definitely felt it added to the main game.
Seeing Sammy in his younger days was cool, 'Nessa being more special than we realised, seeing the Archon first start to reach out and seize the city - there's quite a lot that adds extra depth! (y)
All of what you said and I gotta say i was blindsided by that ending, didn't see it coming at all, wonder if that will be the villain in the main story....

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
All of what you said and I gotta say i was blindsided by that ending, didn't see it coming at all, wonder if that will be the villain in the main story....
Yeah!! The soul coin guy is gone, she's surely gonna be turning up.
I thought it was pretty cool seeing the Archon flex, too! Reminder of just how powerful MC is!

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Do you mean the the girl that Charon?, or the everchild?

I always had the feeling this is one of those novels where there are more than a single villain and this are neither good nor bad, simply people looking out for their interest, some will change the allegiance and such.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Do you mean the the girl that Charon?, or the everchild?

I always had the feeling this is one of those novels where there are more than a single villain and this are neither good nor bad, simply people looking out for their interest, some will change the allegiance and such.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd say she is probably one important antagonist but no THE main antagonist, if such a thing even exists. I do believe that she is not one of those cute villains that will become a friend. Give what what she did, that bitch is dead.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes