morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
So to reiterate (this stuff should go into the OP really to avoid a lot of redundant posts):

Everyone new to the game should download the file in the spoiler under "Main Game" (duh, I know...)

VSS: is a side-story that ties into the main game but is separate.
So are the Prequel and the the Christmas special.

So to get the whole thing, a new player should start the Main Game, play a few chapters (or all 4 that are there so far?), play the Prequel (I guess?), the Xmas special and the VSS, then wait for chapter 5 to be released?

That correct? Any sequence or timeline that helps new players?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh ok, it should have its own thread then imo so we dont get excited about a release when there aint one.
maybe but since all games are 1 big happy family they are in same thread.

on some games xmas special is on same thread as main game and multi part games all are in same thread.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
great game so far do i need the fix for the latest version of the main game if so where do i find it
as the mega link is broken

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
great game so far do i need the fix for the latest version of the main game if so where do i find it
as the mega link is broken
i'd say yes you need so either wait ch5 where it is fixed or dl it from here

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
So I'm gonna drop this here.....

An unofficial Merger of the Mabon SS and Christmas special into the Main game.

### There is no NEW content ###

### DO NOT USE WT MOD ###

Just the two short stories integrated into the main game. That way you don't have to download multiple files.

The VSS is not included as this is not possible to integrate in the Main story yet, it will most likely be done once Chapter 5 is done.

Please let me know if you encounter any Bugs or other issues.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So I'm gonna drop this here.....

Mega

An unofficial Merger of the Mabon SS and Christmas special into the Main game.

### There is no NEW content ###

Just the two short stories integrated into the main game. That way you don't have to download multiple files.

The VSS is not included as this is not possible to integrate in the Main story yet, it will most likely be done once Chapter 5 is done.

Please let me know if you encounter any Bugs or other issues.
That is a really cool thing to do!

If i have the mod installed I'm guessing this will "break" it?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The VSS is stand-alone and not currently part of the main game, so you shouldn't be trying to use the mod with it anyhow. If it ever gets added to the main game, then I will certainly include it in the mod.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Lazer of Lok

May 11, 2018
The VSS is stand-alone and not currently part of the main game, so you shouldn't be trying to use the mod with it anyhow. If it ever gets added to the main game, then I will certainly include it in the mod.
There should not be any Choices in the Mabon or the Christmas Special right?
So your mod might work for the Merge

Have not tried yet myself

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
There should not be any Choices in the Mabon or the Christmas Special right?
So your mod might work for the Merge

Have not tried yet myself
at the very least there would be some differences in whatever script jumps to it. And i thought the merge wasn't done yet?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well you know I trust you Shaddy ;)

Will be nice to have all the stories together as one big one, better flow of the story.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes