badass

Jul 24, 2017
can someone share fix for chap 4 patch? the file is missing.. or is it not needed anymore?

edit: nvm. just found it :D

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
I really like this game. It requires quite a bit of spell checking initially, to be honest, but I really love the story and the characters, so I have become a Supporter on Patreon. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next Chapter.
I am still wondering if Nessa found out about Zoe's fate (I'd think so) and what was her reaction. During the Extra VSS Chapter: the MC told Nessa and Filea about his arrival in the City and stuff, but it seems like he left out the details about Zoe (even tho we were shown). He mentions about threatening Charon, but I don't think he specified it was for Zoe, judging by the girls' reactions.
PS: Nessa is my favourite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zivairs

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well atleast in this VN my Avatar is 100% true. Just don´t think that Oph will be better then there Gay Elf/Minotaur fucking brother. No one from them both where there when MC Girlfriend and his Unborn Child died. So that means just fuck them all and Kill them but really really slowly. Cut them slowly in pieces and feed the pieces to the Wolfes. :devilish::ROFLMAO:
centaur, not minotaur but i feel ya' :)

Reactions: Trojaner

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well atleast in this VN my Avatar is 100% true. Just don´t think that Oph will be better then there Gay Elf/Minotaur fucking brother. No one from them both where there when MC Girlfriend and his Unborn Child died. So that means just fuck them all and Kill them but really really slowly. Cut them slowly in pieces and feed the pieces to the Wolfes. :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Hm it's been a while since i played from the begining, but i don't think the brother/sister knew of that stunt the father did.
He doesn't seem like he cared much more for them as he did for mc and it looked all a a bit shady/secret with that goddess there...who knows what the fathers real goals are/were.
IIRC the brother didn't even know that, (shit forgett the name) the buttler was involved in that, thought he seems at least to heard some rumors that he was involved in some shady stuff the father did.

Hey no kink shaming, if thats what the brother likes, let him enjoy it, maybe he want to try Ophs little cat :LOL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Maybe, but what MC´s Brother sayd bout Human bla bla while he´s fucking all the rest of the volks and this is ok. With this he signed his own Dead. :devilish::ROFLMAO: ... 100% Sure he want to play with the Cat´s Ding Dong, but i don´t see something on Ophelia that she is willed to share the Ding Dong. :ROFLMAO:
considering that cats true form it would probably end up very bad for him :)

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes