kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Maybe, but what MC´s Brother sayd bout Human bla bla while he´s fucking all the rest of the volks and this is ok. With this he signed his own Dead. :devilish::ROFLMAO: ... 100% Sure he want to play with the Cat´s Ding Dong, but i don´t see something on Ophelia that she is willed to share the Ding Dong. :ROFLMAO:
they were kept in the dark and from the memory ..mr.snuggles? whatever she named her "cat" is actually a demon king and it never implies that she does anything with him beyond kicking its ass to form the pact as her familiar and using him to fight her list of strong potential suiters honestly other then she's fight crazy and obsessed with the mc she's pretty much has no interest in sexy times of any sort from anything seen other then brother obsession xD

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Well, but he has choosen one who looks more like an Male. So i don´t think he is interested into MuMu´s. Seems just all the way for Ding Dong´s. :ROFLMAO:
he also has tits and the elves are dwindling so his role may be male but he could technically change it at any time through a ritual or spell i forget which it was now but ya lol plus it maybe only his working sex part is male he could just be a futa for all we know, we haven't seen the elves naked yet xD

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Whats with the texts bout Amazons and close the Portal ... MC´s Brother just has to be Gay, mean just look at the Amzones we have seen ... Every Not Gay Man would put this portal directly in his own Bedroom :ROFLMAO:
amazons are all woman what do you mean?? and the brother closed to portal because the alliance with the elves hell he admits he was used most likely to keep his guardian from coming to help him

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Well not in every Amazonian Tribe. But there you see it come ... While an Elve i wouldn´t trust and get the soap from the ground :ROFLMAO:
"In Greek mythology, the Amazons are portrayed in a number of ancient epic poems and legends, such as the Labours of Hercules, the Argonautica and the Iliad. They were a people of female warriors and hunters, who matched man in physical agility and strength, in archery, riding skills and the arts of combat" and this from what is seen in the game and the gods this is mostly based off of that so yes all amazons are woman they even say so....and why the new amazon that came out of the portal was so curious about men

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018

My Work

Has slowed, just waiting on the Elders to Vote (Two Days left!!) Other than the slow down, everything is going smoothly with CH Five. Are you guys ready to pick your second (possibly more)Priestess? Or is Alvara enough for you?

Oh? A Gateway, who opened it….?
Peek.png

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, i gotta share the renders Kyois/Zivairs (don't know what to call you in here :) ) did for me!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's just say i WASN'T disappointed :love:

I know i've said it several times but thank you so much for these!

Love that Nessa beat Alvara in a fighting game, that gotta hurt ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean, can the MC teleport? the relationship doesn't need to be all of them living together at all times right? The MC will need to keep a schedule but it can be done
I think what he's getting at is one of them is destined to rule her people, if he gets with her he will be expected to be there with her at all times.

It won;t go down well with her people if he sleeping with women the Amazonians deem as inferior and that's assuming they accept him sleeping with anyone else at all.

It won't look good on her and she'd likely be ousted and lose the trust and love of her people. In that case would be better off leaving him when she goes back.

It's one thing wanting a harem ending it's another having make any sense at all. Some women may have to be kept out of it.

Also remember the dev has no say on Alvara, that's ALL done by his girlfriend and if she says Alvara gets a solo ending then no amount of complaints on the forum will change it, her word is law.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I think what he's getting at is one of them is destined to rule her people, if he gets with her he will be expected to be there with her at all times.

It won;t go down well with her people if he sleeping with women the Amazonians deem as inferior and that's assuming they accept him sleeping with anyone else at all.

It won't look good on her and she'd likely be ousted and lose the trust and love of her people. In that case would be better off leaving him when she goes back.

It's one thing wanting a harem ending it's another having make any sense at all. Some women may have to be kept out of it.

Also remember the dev has no say on Alvara, that's ALL done by his girlfriend and if she says Alvara gets a solo ending then no amount of complaints on the forum will change it, her word is law.
I...I was mostly joking at that, but yeah you have good points, my only counter point would be, there is no logical reason for them to expect that of him, even less so for Alvara to expect that, hell the MC probably will have little say on what is gonna be his responsibilities from now on from the look of things and if he gets to have a say he will be literally god-level so there is that, also I doubt he would just up and leave his city not matter the reason, after how much he fought for that place it would make no sense to leave, as much as the Amazonians would expect whatever they expect the MC has his own duties(mostly self-imposed) and aspirations and any partner worth of having wouldn't try and make them give up on that, but them again something might happen before the end that changes all that the MC is and wants so yeah that could be an ending, and again I wasn't saying that he would have a harem, I was talking about polyamory a type of relationship where Alvara would also be able to have other people in her life romantically, so it would be hard to argue that he was "lessening" her in any way, even more so if he chooses her as a primary and has that type of polyamorous relationship, but again I see your point and I was mostly joking in that quote.

Oh but that gave me another idea, clones, can he make clones? that would solve the issue, it would take a lot of power but it could work right?

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
MC probably will have little say on what is gonna be his responsibilities from now on from the look of things and if he gets to have a say he will be literally god-level so there is that, also I doubt he would just up and leave his city not matter the reason, after how much he fought for that place it would make no sense to leave, as much as the Amazonians would expect whatever they expect the MC has his own duties(mostly self-imposed) and aspirations and any partner worth of having wouldn't try and make them give up on that
She wouldn't be the 1st Amazonian to do so. Hippolyta left as Queen, with Theseus. Betrayed her people and lived in Athens, with him.
No reason Alvara couldn't do the same, with the MC.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes