Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wtf? Where is the harem tag?
At the moment there is no harem.

He only has 1 person he's having regular sex with, 2 at a push, the rest are either 1 offs or side girls.

Until he picks his priestesses we don't know what's going on with the girls long term. As it stands an actual harem is still up in the air and may not happen, all depends on how Ziv wants to do the priestess thing.

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
Harem is going to be the best way! Cause with on girl It's kinda disappointing :") and if dev can make incest with mc sister! The game is gonna be sooo coooool <3

Reactions: Jsd16

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should i bother downloading this then? In what order should i play everything can someone tell me.Prequel (Short Story)
no need to, those shorts just tell what happened before mc became master of city.

shorts on any order then main game until it tells to play xmas game and then back to main game.

Reactions: Zivairs

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
Because venessa kinda main girl too! Doesn't matter that alvara is the first priestess! I think game should go ahead in harem path!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zivairs

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Because venessa kinda main girl too! Doesn't matter that alvara is the first priestess! I think game should go ahead in harem path!
Yeah, I got the impression when I read your previous 3 posts that maybe you wanted a harem option.
These 2 definitely confirm it. (y)

btw if you use the "Edit" option for your previous post, rather than double post, it's a bit better.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Harem or not i don´t care .... Fuck i would love an Vanessa Solo route without any from the other chicks, but for Alvara i´m undecided, just because she´s a little boring. :ROFLMAO:
Alvara and boring! You hurt my feelings man! She's a freaki'n Amazon! What more could you ask for? And top of that she very beautiful and knows how to major some ass.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
can't wait for worst priestess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But..but. She promised to be a good girl.

lol.

I'm just sharing my opinion! Harem path could be the best way!
Okay, let's talk about this, Harem. You keep saying would be the 'best' way.

Vanessa: Been with the MC for Eight years or so, wants more Marriage, Family, the whole Karjalanpiirakat. Would she be interested in sharing? No, to her, she was first and has been with the MC the Longest.

Alvara: Strong, Proud, a rising leader. Why would she let an inferior species have her MC? She hasn’t been kind to any of the other races she has met. She just tolerated their presence.

Marena: Young by Orc standards, Passionate, Aggressive. Would she share? Yes, but only with people she already knows(Elizabeth); however, not without her Glammor. She is insecure about her Orc appearance.

Elizabeth: Likes to have fun, confused about her life right now. Went through a bad ‘breakup.’ Is emotionally scarred by the experience. She is going through a change that makes her more clingy, obsessed even toward the MC(or his blood.) In the air for now.

Katsumi: Hardship, a bit broken by her Family’s actions. Sees the MC as her savior, someone she can trust, be with, and rely on as her life is getting put back together. She would probably be scared to lose that to other women.

That’s just the LI. There are still more I can go through. But won’t as it’s starting to get spoilery.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I got the impression when I read your previous 3 posts that maybe you wanted a harem option.
These 2 definitely confirm it. (y)

btw if you use the "Edit" option for your previous post, rather than double post, it's a bit better.
Snippy......

Harem or not i don´t care .... Fuck i would love an Vanessa Solo route without any from the other chicks, but for Alvara i´m undecided, just because she´s a little boring. :ROFLMAO:
You just made the list......

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes