Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

But..but. She promised to be a good girl.

lol.

Okay, let's talk about this, Harem. You keep saying would be the 'best' way.

Vanessa: Been with the MC for Eight years or so, wants more Marriage, Family, the whole Karjalanpiirakat. Would she be interested in sharing? No, to her, she was first and has been with the MC the Longest.

Alvara: Strong, Proud, a rising leader. Why would she let an inferior species have her MC? She hasn’t been kind to any of the other races she has met. She just tolerated their presence.

Marena: Young by Orc standards, Passionate, Aggressive. Would she share? Yes, but only with people she already knows(Elizabeth); however, not without her Glammor. She is insecure about her Orc appearance.

Elizabeth: Likes to have fun, confused about her life right now. Went through a bad ‘breakup.’ Is emotionally scarred by the experience. She is going through a change that makes her more clingy, obsessed even toward the MC(or his blood.) In the air for now.

Katsumi: Hardship, a bit broken by her Family’s actions. Sees the MC as her savior, someone she can trust, be with, and rely on as her life is getting put back together. She would probably be scared to lose that to other women.

That’s just the LI. There are still more I can go through. But won’t as it’s starting to get spoilery.
Have you made up your mind about making sister a love interest? She is number one in my heart. I mean, how could she not be? just look at her!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That "I am a powerful bitch" expression is soooo irresistible. And he looking at MC in the memories is adorable.

And some evil persons cough HornyyPussy cough call me a lunatic. Can you believe that?

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Have you made up your mind about sister? She is number one in my heart. I mean, how could she not be? just look at her!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That "I am a powerful bitch" expression is soooo irresistible. And he looking at MC in the memories is adorable.

And some evil persons cough HornyyPussy cough call me a lunatic. Can you believe that?
Yes, i can believe it.....

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and BTLD

K18

Apr 19, 2018

My Work

Has slowed, just waiting on the Elders to Vote (Two Days left!!) Other than the slow down, everything is going smoothly with CH Five. Are you guys ready to pick your second (possibly more)Priestess? Or is Alvara enough for you?

Oh? A Gateway, who opened it….?
View attachment 1098786
As Gary Oldman puts it :D...

The more the merrier. [In Oprah's voice] "You get to be a Priestess! And you get to be a Priestess! Everybody gets to be a Priestess!". Seeing MC Archon surround himself with loyal and capable beautiful women who all adore him and/or desire him. Plus Sammy, Luna surely, some guardian animals, etc. by his side. And a pet vampire.

Opened Gateway? Prime suspects are Ophelia herself or that sperm donor of a Father. Probably Ophelia wanting to have a private one-on-one talk with her dear brother. You know catch up on lost time.

Reactions: Jsd16

LimpTwig

Formerly 'Shinichi0418'
May 31, 2018
How to download this? I mean what am i suppose to download? the full vss or main game?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
How to download this? I mean what am i suppose to download? the full vss or main game?
Download main game first and play that. Then you can play the short stories and prequel after if you want as they may contain some spoilers. (Short Stories/ prequal are like separate games) sorry for the old man answer above mine... must be off his meds...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I apologize for my short reply, that was unnecessary. My young "friend" was right(ish) on how you should ply it.
Download main game first and play that. Then you can play the short stories and prequel after if you want as they may contain some spoilers. (Short Stories/ prequal are like separate games) sorry for the old man answer above mine... must be off his meds...
Oh please, i stopped taking my meds years ago......

• Haha
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I apologize for my short reply, that was unnecessary. My young "friend" was right(ish) on how you should ply it.

Oh please, i stopped taking my meds years ago......
Don't you mean to say what meds?what are those things..."meds" that you speak of?

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Perhaps it would be interesting to indicate on the first post of this thread what VSS is.
It would save people from repeating the same thing every page.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
  • Angry
Reactions: DeathAl
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes