Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She wouldn't be the 1st Amazonian to do so. Hippolyta left as Queen, with Theseus. Betrayed her people and lived in Athens, with him.
No reason Alvara couldn't do the same, with the MC.
My point with Alvara is her story is down to Ziv's girlfriend.

He quite literally has no say, it doesn't matter what we want it's what she wants.

Anyone here could argue all the merits for Alvara running off but if his girl doesn't like that idea then it aint happening.

All the other girls are fair game but Alvara's plot is firmly out of the devs hands.

To be fair though, I couldn't see her running off from her people. It wouldn't make much sense for her character. She'd be more likely to hogtie him and keep him in her sex dungeon.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
My point with Alvara is her story is down to Ziv's girlfriend.
100%. I was simply responding to the part about what the Amazons expect.
It's been made a major part of their history, so wouldn't be a reach, thematically, if she were to do the same thing that Hippolyta did.
Fully appreciate & respect that it's his wife's story to tell. Just saying that there has been precedent established for that behaviour.
To be fair though, I couldn't see her running off from her people. It wouldn't make much sense for her character. She'd be more likely to hogtie him and keep him in her sex dungeon.
Agreed. (y)

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Avaron1974
Minus the Hogtie part, all of what you said(Typed) were scenarios that went through my head. Which helped lead me to the decision to cut Alvara out. Obviously, I changed her story, and I am now working on adding things in her Plot that will be agreeable(even enjoyed by) to everyone when the end comes around.

All that being said….Did anyone else feel a sharp-pain? (Almost like a knife being thrust into their side) Every time me losing my Character decision-making to my GF was brought up? No? it was just me? Huh, curious.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
She wouldn't be the 1st Amazonian to do so. Hippolyta left as Queen, with Theseus. Betrayed her people and lived in Athens, with him.
No reason Alvara couldn't do the same, with the MC.
yeah, story-wise there are many reasons why they could be together, either way, maybe the group has to leave and go to the Amazonian lands maybe the opposite happens, maybe all the gods fall and chaos ensues, I think she was mostly joking/emphasizing how Alvara is not on the dev's hands anymore.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Avaron1974
Minus the Hogtie part, all of what you said(Typed) were scenarios that went through my head. Which helped lead me to the decision to cut Alvara out. Obviously, I changed her story, and I am now working on adding things in her Plot that will be agreeable(even enjoyed by) to everyone when the end comes around.

All that being said….Did anyone else feel a sharp-pain? (Almost like a knife being thrust into their side) Every time me losing my Character decision-making to my GF was brought up? No? it was just me? Huh, curious.
Oh please, like any of us have any real say when our better halves wants something :love:

Of course in this instance i am a little biased towards your girlfriend ;)

Reactions: Zivairs

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974

It's not that I like your girlfriend taking over Alvara enough to be used to passively mock you or anything.

I merely said it, several times, just to make a point.

I probably didn't need to repeat it but someone might have missed it the first couple of times.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's not that I like your girlfriend taking over Alvara enough to be used to passively mock you or anything.

I merely said it, several times, just to make a point.

I probably didn't need to repeat it but someone might have missed it the first couple of times.
Hold on, so he has no control over Alvara's story? ;) (little salt, for the wound) :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hold on, so he has no control over Alvara's story? ;) (little salt, for the wound) :ROFLMAO:
It's a tale as old as time...

Man makes game, man adds characters to game, man wants to remove one of those characters and in steps the other half to squash those plans and take control over all decisions for said character.

I've seen it happen.......

Well, i've only seen it happen here actually.

I'll stop now before he turns my character into a tutu wearing bimbo.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'll stop now before he turns my character into a tutu wearing bimbo.
Is this something we can put to a vote or...?

Goddamned reaction limit!! Ah, that made me literally choke on my tea loling! :ROFLMAO:

I just stopped by to see if anything was happening with this game (there is not) but this made me laugh. Thanks I needed that.

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
Which helped lead me to the decision to cut Alvara out. Obviously, I changed her story, and I am now working on adding things in her Plot that will be agreeable(even enjoyed by) to everyone when the end comes around.
wait wait wait, Alvare isn't being cut, right?

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes