Hextorr

Oct 18, 2018
I'm sure this has been asked already, but what are some other good games like this? story heavy urban fantasy? ive played a couple were good.

Lord of Imagination and Wicked Choices and this being the best 3 I've payed

Hextorr

Oct 18, 2018
thanks for all the suggestions guys. playing through Sorcerer now. its quite good. already downloaded love of magic and its next on the list. also downloaded rainy day and ataegina. they all look good!

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018

• Patrons:
If you read my last post then you already know what I’ve said. However, because those previous Sneak-Peeks are a bit too ‘saucy’ for a public post. I am showing a new Sneak-Peek, so there is that….

• The Elders and Ashalls
Have Voted, and the Votes have been counted. Marena won by a Vote, ha. We will be moving into her Sub-Plot in CH Five. I hope all you Marena fans are happy. As for the other Ladies. They will be shown and time will be spent with them. However, their Sub-Plots won't be explored, just touched upon.

The Main-Plot will be moving forward as always. As I explained to the Ashalls & Elders, I can change the Main-Plot a bit to have the LI’s Sub-Plots be interchangeable. Thus I let them Vote on the first Sub-Plot I planned to show for CH Five.

• Anyway, progress:
It is going well. I finished up one path of the Ophelia opening. Starting work on the other path(This Path being for the people that didn't want Kelyera), I am bad at giving deadlines, as I always miss them. So I am not giving a release date until I am compiling the VN. (I know that sucks, but I dragged my word through the mud and dirt enough times already. I need to start cleaning it off.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You will most likely have to choose a LI further down since there isn't a harem in this game but for now we are safe ;)

That choice will be so frikkin hard though.........my goddess Alvara or my queen Nessa......

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I hope you are wrong and harem is planned for. It would be weird to toss aside the many priestess since they're bound to MC till death. It's like a wedding but with no divorce option. Since they can't be with another after that, no harem doesn't make much sense

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
I hope you are wrong and harem is planned for. It would be weird to toss aside the many priestess since they're bound to MC till death. It's like a wedding but with no divorce option. Since they can't be with another after that, no harem doesn't make much sense
My thoughts exactly :') How can we choose?

Reactions: JenusKudo and Jsd16
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes