Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I hope you are wrong and harem is planned for. It would be weird to toss aside the many priestess since they're bound to MC till death. It's like a wedding but with no divorce option. Since they can't be with another after that, no harem doesn't make much sense
Kyois already did a breakdown here of why a harem wouldn't make sense for the LIs.

Sep 3, 2020

But..but. She promised to be a good girl.

lol.

Okay, let's talk about this, Harem. You keep saying would be the 'best' way.

Vanessa: Been with the MC for Eight years or so, wants more Marriage, Family, the whole Karjalanpiirakat. Would she be interested in sharing? No, to her, she was first and has been with the MC the Longest.

Alvara: Strong, Proud, a rising leader. Why would she let an inferior species have her MC? She hasn’t been kind to any of the other races she has met. She just tolerated their presence.

Marena: Young by Orc standards, Passionate, Aggressive. Would she share? Yes, but only with people she already knows(Elizabeth); however, not without her Glammor. She is insecure about her Orc appearance.

Elizabeth: Likes to have fun, confused about her life right now. Went through a bad ‘breakup.’ Is emotionally scarred by the experience. She is going through a change that makes her more clingy, obsessed even toward the MC(or his blood.) In the air for now.

Katsumi: Hardship, a bit broken by her Family’s actions. Sees the MC as her savior, someone she can trust, be with, and rely on as her life is getting put back together. She would probably be scared to lose that to other women.

That’s just the LI. There are still more I can go through. But won’t as it’s starting to get spoilery.
is there a way to avoid the.Harem I have nothing againsta Harem but it's not my thing I only want to be with Vanessa is there away I would really appreciate an answer

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
what since when I was never given the option to only have one girl or did I miss it

are you telling me there is a way to reject the other girls that I didn't know about I thought you could never reject the girls
you know what, it's been a while since i played it, i don't remember if we can tun down any of the main LI's....but since Kyois said a harem doesn't makes sense he will probably solve it another way :)

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
what since when I was never given the option to only have one girl or did I miss it

are you telling me there is a way to reject the other girls that I didn't know about I thought you could never reject the girls
dunno what game you played but you can shoot down, or choose not to pursue: alvara, elizabeth, marena, vanessa, kelyera, katsumi, and seemingly soteria. basically everyone except poor lucilla who doesn't even rate a path. doesn't remove them from the game's story.

Reactions: Zivairs

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
you know what, it's been a while since i played it, i don't remember if we can tun down any of the main LI's....but since Kyois said a harem doesn't makes sense he will probably solve it another way :)
I'm fairly certain you can turn down romantic relationship with them, like you could avoid doing it with Ness, kat and Marena. But some sex scenes are unavoidable I believe. But It's been awhile since I played.

as duningtwo said the main priestesses are still the main part of the story, and why many believe there will be harem, seeing as they most be bound to you. But, I remember a plot point where you could choose one or spread your influence over all of them, which just add to the confusion.

If the dev don't want harem, then there won't be harem. But he sure doesn't make his life easier with that kind of plot points.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm fairly certain you can turn down romantic relationship with them, like you could avoid doing it with Ness, kat and Marena. But some sex scenes are unavoidable I believe. But It's been awhile since I played
well, those are 3 of the 5 main LI's ;) but yeah, from what little i remember you have a choice....

oh well, time for another playthrough........oh the burden.......

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018

I don’t force the LI on the MC unless it’s Plot-relative or the Lore makes it seem right. IE: A horny Succubus saturating a room with her pheromones, causing the MC to just accept her advances/Mind invasion. (Katsumi, because I was pushing her story onward.) So you can turn down all of them if you wanted to. As for Priestesses, Katsumi and Vanessa are the only two who will or will not be Priestesses. The others can be a Lover/Priestess, Friend/Priestess, or just a Friend.

Sep 3, 2020
dunno what game you played but you can shoot down, or choose not to pursue: alvara, elizabeth, marena, vanessa, kelyera, katsumi, and seemingly soteria. basically everyone except poor lucilla who doesn't even rate a path. doesn't remove them from the game's story.
ok bro thank you very much I'm going to play the game again and check but in my defense I heard the game say I had to have something called priestesses maybe I got confused but again thank you very much

• Thinking Face
Sep 3, 2020
I don’t force the LI on the MC unless it’s Plot-relative or the Lore makes it seem right. IE: A horny Succubus saturating a room with her pheromones, causing the MC to just accept her advances/Mind invasion. (Katsumi, because I was pushing her story onward.) So you can turn down all of them if you wanted to. As for Priestesses, Katsumi and Vanessa are the only two who will or will not be Priestesses. The others can be a Lover/Priestess, Friend/Priestess, or just a Friend.
so I can be with Vanessa alone if I want I have no idea that was possible thank you so much

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
ok bro thank you very much I'm going to play the game again and check but in my defense I heard the game say I had to have something called priestesses maybe I got confused but again thank you very much
yeah, that's a major plot point. it's explained to mc that he can have more or fewer of them but thus far only alvara has been made one, and that's unavoidable in the story. doesn't matter if you're on her romance path or not.

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Yes, to keep me from writing the MC slowly going crazy from lack of sleep. And from constantly writing up a Void-Dream scenario. Alvara was made a forced Priestess. It’s up to you to have her as a Lover or Friend.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So Katsumi and Nessa can't be Lover/Priestess? Or did I misunderstand you?

the priestesses are for the plot regarding the mc being Archon.

4.60 star(s) 69 Votes